Fall non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Fall non-UConn recruiting thread

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
We actually need more guards than post players right now. Fulwiley and Kitts were on an OV to Louisville this weekend.
..and it looks like they had a great time. Taking pictures with Jack Harlow is a crazy cool recruiting pitch for these young players.

Reaction Score

Baylor picks up a commitment from a 2025, Marcayla Johnson. They still don’t have a 2023 commit

Reaction Score
..and it looks like they had a great time. Taking pictures with Jack Harlow is a crazy cool recruiting pitch for these young players.
Although, it’s not just a recruiting pitch. Jack Harlow is a HUGE Uof L fan and is at so many events.

At a huge music festival, held here in Louisville every summer, Harlow performed in a Hailey Van Lith jersey. Dude is a die hard.

Attachments

• F7DA82C1-F385-49F0-8CF7-332FF43616A3.jpeg
    F7DA82C1-F385-49F0-8CF7-332FF43616A3.jpeg
    10.5 KB · Views: 85
Reaction Score
Sort of reminds me of A’ja wanting to play guard and not so much down in the post when she was interviewed during her recruitment. Of course that didn’t pan out for her. I imagine Dawn could show Prosper film of Kiki Herbert-Harrigan set up behind the 3 pt line quite often in offensive sets despite playing the 4 for South Carolina. Also Dawn has been talking about playing Saxton some on the wing this season.

And it’s Earvin Johnson, not Ervin. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Sort of reminds me of A’ja wanting to play guard and not so much down in the post when she was interviewed during her recruitment. Of course that didn’t pan out for her. I imagine Dawn could show Prosper film of Kiki Herbert-Harrigan set up behind the 3 pt line quite often in offensive sets despite playing the 4 for South Carolina. Also Dawn has been talking about playing Saxton some on the wing this season.

And it’s Earvin Johnson, not Ervin. :rolleyes:
A’ja was also 6’4 instead of 6’2. A’ja also played the 4 most of the time because she had Alaina Coates at C.

Reaction Score
I just don't quite get what we're doing when we're comparing Prosper to Magic.

Get out of here.

Also the first time I've heard the claim she's the best Canadian player ever.
Take the article with a heavy dose of salt. The writer and interviewer are trying to build up more hype than necessary.

She still has a long way to go before that title could be bestowed upon her, or anyone from the current generation of Canadian basketball.

edit - This also has the imprint of her AAU coach from BecomeOne behind it. I forgot that HoopSeenW is also known as ASGR. There is some kind of rapport between them and BecomeOne from what I noticed over the years. Remember, they're the only ranking service that has Prosper listed as #1. They're the outlier of most ranking services as no one else has her this high.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Take the article with a heavy dose of salt. The writer and interviewer are trying to build up more hype than necessary.

She still has a long way to go before that title could be bestowed upon her, or anyone from the current generation of Canadian basketball.

edit - This also has the imprint of her AAU coach from BecomeOne behind it. I forgot that HoopSeenW is also known as ASGR. There is some kind of rapport between them and BecomeOne from what I noticed over the years. Remember, they're the only ranking service that has Prosper listed as #1. They're the outlier of most ranking services as no one else has her this high.
Interesting and informative edit

Reaction Score
I was half joking but I have no clue if anyone is out or not, although Shane Laflin says he heard she is "off the board". I think TN is out based on what has come out over the last week and their mods saying so.

BallOutMedia is saying LSU but eh... I still don't know where NC stands with her although she has made multiple visits.
Until the player definitively makes that statement, I never ever believe that SCar’s grasp is loosened on a top recruit.

Reaction Score

Per ESPN Juju Watkins is considering USC, Stanford, Arizona and South Carolina.

Cassandre Prosper is considering Notre Dame, Duke, South Carolina, Arizona, and North Carolina

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Seems like it will be LSU to me. She has only been liking LSU content on Twitter lately.
Agreed. Literally everything is pointing to LSU. I think our LSU friends are just trying not to get their hopes up lol.. good on them because you never really know, but yeah she's going to LSU.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Agreed. Literally everything is pointing to LSU. I think our LSU friends are just trying not to get their hopes up lol.. good on them because you never really know, but yeah she's going to LSU.
Well, I like to hope for the best. I’m saving my happy dance until tomorrow though. :p

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

Per ESPN Juju Watkins is considering USC, Stanford, Arizona and South Carolina.

Cassandre Prosper is considering Notre Dame, Duke, South Carolina, Arizona, and North Carolina

ron.gif

Like i said a few weeks ago, I'm tired of these schools always popping up. Especially that school down the road.

Reaction Score
Whoa, straight from making football game predictions on ESPN's pre-game show to helping with the on-campus recruiting.
Sabrina's a workin' alum for Coach Graves and the Ducks.

Reaction Score
Good rule of thumb for all recruiting (no matter the sport) is don't get excited until the papers are signed.

Unless its Esmery Martinez (I had to lol)

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
View attachment 80035

Like i said a few weeks ago, I'm tired of these schools always popping up. Especially that school down the road.
Don’t be like that lol..

Adia Barnes has Arizona on everybody and their mama’s list and Kim Mulkey is just getting started in Baton Rouge. She’ll probably have 3 top 15 recruits by Friday. You better keep that same energy for them too haha..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom