Fall non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Fall non-UConn recruiting thread

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Kylie Marshall '23, #18 in ESPN rankings, is announcing her commitment today. Between Arizona, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, and TAMU. I assume it's going to be TAMU, but that's only because Coach Taylor tweeted "gig 'em" last night. I have zero insight otherwise.

Reaction Score

For the non-Uconn fans curious about Fournier's options. Have at it!

How IS the order of the schools decided in these posts? Is is totally random, visual appeal....it never seems indicative of where they end up, so I always wonder

Reaction Score

For the non-Uconn fans curious about Fournier's options. Have at it!

She strikes me as a Stanford player , but the only serious contender's i see her going to with her style of play would be UCONN , Stanford , Arizona or Duke ....

Reaction Score
How IS the order of the schools decided in these posts? Is is totally random, visual appeal....it never seems indicative of where they end up, so I always wonder

I've always looked at these as marketing pieces for the player and the school. Visuals are definitely part of it, but there's a strategy behind it.

The marketing team behind this did a good job at the visuals and the story to build up the hype. Leading off with the 2 top programs will catch everyone's attention.

Reaction Score
I've always looked at these as marketing pieces for the player and the school. Visuals are definitely part of it, but there's a strategy behind it.

The marketing team behind this did a good job at the visuals and the story to build up the hype. Leading off with the 2 top programs will catch everyone's attention.
I guess, but my eyes see Michigan before anything else bc it is yellow

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I don't like a few of those schools popping up on the list. Tired of them to be honest. No offense to those schools.

* Looked at the list again... tired of 6 schools always popping up on these lists.
Well Arizona and UCLA both make a ton of cut lists, so I'm guessing those are 2 of the 6.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Well Arizona and UCLA both make a ton of cut lists, so I'm guessing those are 2 of the 6.

I'm ok with Duke and Michigan being on these lists. I guess Stanford isn't on all the lists... but I'm tired of them too.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I'm ok with Duke and Michigan being on these lists. I guess Stanford isn't on all the lists... but I'm tired of them too.
Process of elimination, I was gonna guess Michigan was the one other one you weren't tired of.

Very slowly, I think more top recruits are starting to pick more than just the same 'ol same 'ol schools every year. But then Arizona is really new to this, and if you're already sick of them, not sure what you can do.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Well, if it helps!
Kylie Marshall (5’11” CG, #18 on ESPN) chose Texas A&M this afternoon. Arizona was in her top four though.

Reaction Score
Jolette Law needs some type of recognition from the NCAA for being one of if not the best recruiters year and year out these last 20 years. Dawn knew the program was going to take off when Law switched from Tenn to SC.

Reaction Score

"[Juju] Watkins intends to go to college, she confirmed, and will decide among three schools in November. She declined to specify which programs."
November as in next month ? Woah , Im anticipating guesstimating those 3 schools are Arizona , UCLA , South Carolina or Duke as a replaceable 3rd. Duke has real shot here i think . #Triad * Eye balls *

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
November as in next month ? Woah , Im anticipating guesstimating those 3 schools are Arizona , UCLA , South Carolina or Duke as a replaceable 3rd. Duke has real shot here i think . #Triad * Eye balls *

Not familiar with the kid. Is Duke on her list?

Reaction Score
Not familiar with the kid. Is Duke on her list?
Judea "JuJu" Watkins? She's literally the next big thing in high school right now. A lot of folks including me feel she's been the best high school player since she was a sophomore. She has ties with SC and i know coach lawson so im just speaking on a whim nothing more. Arizona seems like the serious contender here. Me hoping she chooses UCLA and forms a super backcourt with Rice.

Here's a video of her with the best of the best in high school regardless grade/age. She clearly plays and looks like a women among girls .

Shes #21 on the grey jersey team. Or the player on the far left of the image preview of the video. Shes the #1 recruit in some rankings and has been the #1 recruit outside of Mikayla Williams recent ascend more so based on Juju being so good so early and has played at a pro level since she was a freshmen. If the WNBA allowed one and done's she would be the prime candidate.

Reaction Score
Looks like Blanca Thomas, but who are the others besides the coaches?
227E3EBA-8B20-4AF6-B8F8-4C010FD8D00E.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom