Fall non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Fall non-UConn recruiting thread

Reaction Score
let's all simmer down, there is enough geritol for everyone :eek:

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Bounce

Reaction Score
Datum dude. How old are you?

I’m 67 and barely remember those days - on a good day.
If you understood the gist it would make sense but clearly i forget im in the NON-UCONN section .....carry on

Reaction Score

Intriguing pick up for UCF. I think she'll be a good fit with this program.

A late bloomer but made huge strides once she joined the Capital Courts program. Still hasn't tapped into her full potential but when it finally clicks, man she'll be fun to watch.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Any relation to Emmanuel Akot? Played men's hoops at Arizona and Boise St.

Reaction Score
Any relation to Emmanuel Akot? Played men's hoops at Arizona and Boise St.
Not sure. Achol is from the Ottawa region and I recall she has an older brother named Lual. Emmanuel is from Winnipeg, MB. They could be cousins, but I can't confirm.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Good. Langley has shown she can recruit guards, glad to see her pick up some size with the latest recruit.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
I'm curious how big of an addition Katie Faulkner was when Langley was filling out her staff. Seems like a fairly big coup getting her from OSU. She's the recruiting coordinator and recruiting has been going well.

Reaction Score
I'm curious how big of an addition Katie Faulkner was when Langley was filling out her staff. Seems like a fairly big coup getting her from OSU. She's the recruiting coordinator and recruiting has been going well.
Katie is an outstanding recruiter & coach. UW got a gem from OSU coaching staff.

Reaction Score
I can see Dudley going to a multiple of these schools. Let’s hope the Irish struck gold with Dudley. ☘️

Reaction Score
If she heads to UCLA to be with her former teammate Kiki, they will really have something.
I'm keeping an eye out for Delaney Thomas to join Kiki at UCLA first. She visited UCLA and there seems to be continued interaction between both parties on social media. UCLA has a commitment from shot blocking extraordinaire and top 40 Amanda Muse, but the fans are still hungry for more front court stars to complement their guards.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score

Kendall Dudley (#4 in 2024) has announced her top 10

She’s already publicly (unofficially) visited Louisville, Texas, South Carolina, Virginia Tech, Vanderbilt, and Florida (apparently the only one to not make the cut)

Reaction Score
She’s already publicly (unofficially) visited Louisville, Texas, South Carolina, Virginia Tech, Vanderbilt, and Florida (apparently the only one to not make the cut)
Dudley also visited ND last September with HS teammate Jadyn Donovan, but Donovan went to Duke instead of ND.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Anyone heard anything about Sammie Wagner's recruitment since she de committed from Texas?

Reaction Score
Haven’t heard a thing. I really wonder if she’s going to LSU. Hmmm?….

Reaction Score
Haven’t heard a thing. I really wonder if she’s going to LSU. Hmmm?….
I don't think LSU has been in contact with her for a while. Assumed she would go to A&M or USC (just visited both schools)

She is a very good player but with Kent, Williams and Velez committed LSU needs to round out the class with post players.

Reaction Score
I don't think LSU has been in contact with her for a while. Assumed she would go to A&M or USC (just visited both schools)

She is a very good player but with Kent, Williams and Velez committed LSU needs to round out the class with post players.
Yeah. Forgot she visited A&M. She might go there. She probably decommitted from Texas due to the guards they have there? You mean South Carolina for “USC” right or Southern Cal?

Reaction Score
Yeah. Forgot she visited A&M. She might go there. She probably decommitted from Texas due to the guards they have there? You mean South Carolina for “USC” right or Southern Cal?
Yes the USC (Southern Cal) of the west coast

Reaction Score
ESPNW's #1 ranked PG Hannah Hidalgo is currently on her official visit to Stanford. In addition to Stanford's trio of 2023 commits, 2024 guard Mikayla Blakes is also visiting this weekend.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom