Exhibition games, Oct. 28 - Nov. 4 | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Exhibition games, Oct. 28 - Nov. 4

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Go Duke!

hand.gif

Reaction Score
Just think, if Duke has a really strong season, then McCallie can get another contract extension!

McCallie is the best thing to happen for Duke Women's Basketball since the invention of the slipper.

Reaction Score
I agree. At some point, the 3s won't fall, and what do you fall back on at that point? Their system is not designed to win consistently.
Systems are constrained by who you can recruit. Small ball without 3 pointers would probably be worse!

Reaction Score
Watching Miss St, that defense is rough as hell right now. Carter will be good offensively, her defense needs significant improvement, just extremely lazy.

Jackson has a lot of nerves tonight, losing the ball dribbling, missed multiple bunny shots. She looks to be pressing bad right now.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Lubbock Christian shooting 61% from the field for 25 points in the first quarter

tenor.gif

MSU's offense is stagnant but size is the difference.

Reaction Score
Watching Miss St, that defense is rough as hell right now. Carter will be good offensively, her defense needs significant improvement, just extremely lazy.

Jackson has a lot of nerves tonight, losing the ball dribbling, missed multiple bunny shots. She looks to be pressing bad right now.
So far the newcomers look like newcomers. R Jackson needs to settle down. She is giving LC too many easy baskets with her bad shots.

Reaction Score

Look like she's gonna be taking a lot of shots too. Because even though she's struggling. I see from her skillset. She's gonna be their playmaker (Rickea)

Reaction Score
Look like she's gonna be taking a lot of shots too. Because even though she's struggling. I see from her skillset. She's gonna be their playmaker (Rickea)

She isn't playing good but I wouldn't worry one bit about R Jackson. She is a stud. If I was a state fan, the defense would have me worried. Its a hot mess

Reaction Score
Vic is about to blow a gasket with the defense.

Most of it is pure laziness. Half the girls aren't even running to get back down the court on defense.

Reaction Score

Most of it is pure laziness. Half the girls aren't even running to get back down the court on defense.
Looks like a game where they thought it was gonna be easy.

Reaction Score

Not surprising he went back to a more experienced lineup of Carter, Bibby, Espinoza-Hunter, Danberry and M Taylor.

Reaction Score
Mingo Young actually bringing some great defense and rebounding to the table. Bad is she forces offensively. the freshmen will have to learn they can't try to force all those shots right up on the basket like HS.

Reaction Score
Whew. That was rough. One positive is that Carter was able to score. Bibby looked good and was further along than I expected.

In the first quarter, we looked like we had never seen a zone. I don't know what has happened with Vic's defense. The team last year wasn't very good defensively either.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Better put some respect on the name of Lubbock Christian. (And looks like I'll be adjusting my ranking of MSU on the next ballot.)

I'm sure the dogs will open up a lead in the 2nd half.

Let's hope these commentators don't work any of the actual games. They're not good.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom