Everybody loves dan Hurley except apparently our current recruits | The Boneyard

Everybody loves dan Hurley except apparently our current recruits

Reaction Score
Wow. I can understand the cali guard, don't know enough about Matthews (his wrist/arm) is broken, but the big guy too?

I do encourage the player to let him re-evaluate, that's good, but let's get a class together.

But who am I to question dh and I actually feel great that he has a plan. So I'm all in you go dh

So what I am saying is dh is doing the Best things that he can do to help our team short and long term.

Reaction Score
4744662.jpg

Reaction Score
Kevin Ollie is gone, that's all that counts. Seriously, at this point if a kid is married to the idea of playing for Kevin Ollie and no one else, then you have to question that kid's intelligence. Let them move on, let the recruiting process go forward, etc. The only really important thing at this moment is that he is out as head coach. Everything else is short term pain for long term gain if Hurley works out.

Reaction Score
I know we’re not used to it, but losing recruits and current players is a thing that happens when you change coaches.

And really, UConn’s had an alarming rate of transfers and decommits the last few years under Ollie, so you probably should be used to it.

C

Chief00

These were Chill’s Blaze guys - wouldn’t be shocked if one or two follow him somewhere.
Just one Blaze recruit left - Sid Wilson - I was told he is staying. I think the difference is he’s actually been at UConn for a year. Hurley name has meaning since he’s a NY Metro guy,

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I get that fans are worried but...

I apologize if this has been covered elsewhere but..

Is there a chance any of his recruits would follow him from URI?

Are there any recruits for next year still out there and do we have a shot at any of them?

Reaction Score
We already have a ton of discussion on this topic. Read
I get that fans are worried but...

I apologize if this has been covered elsewhere but..

Is there a chance any of his recruits would follow him from URI?

Are there any recruits for next year still out there and do we have a shot at any of them?

Waiting on coaching decision at URI. If Cox gets HC job then recruits most likely stay. If he doesnt DH could bring Cox here as his associate head coach and then the door is open for recruits to come. I think only one worth while from boneyard discussion is Harris the 4* PF.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
These were Chill’s Blaze guys - wouldn’t be shocked if one or two follow him somewhere.
Just one Blaze recruit left - Sid Wilson - I was told he is staying. I think the difference is he’s actually been at UConn for a year. Hurley name has meaning since he’s a NY Metro guy,
and he'd have to sit out another year

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom