Eric Cobb commits to UConn | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Eric Cobb commits to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
only things he needs to do next year are be able to play almost a full game, rebound, not commit stupid fouls, pass, hit free throws, and move his feet defensively...

and dont have any freak injuries

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I now really want shawn olden for next year. With olden and cobb added I'd feel really confident about next year

I suspect there's no more room at the inn for anything but a top-notch shooting guard.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
he looks country strong
He exists to be our cupcake smasher, I think. That lumberjack dude from Wagner who ate us up won't be able to move Cobb off the block at all, and Cobb is smart enough defensively to be in the right spots when the ball swings.

I think he'll be less useful against good competition, but he's a level of surety against the kind of embarrassing losses we had this past year.

Also: Nobody should ever expect him to play more than 4 minutes at a time, and even that might be too much unless he gets very, very serious about fitness this summer.

Reaction Score
5.3% from 3. We found our marksman.
Btw, he literally was dismissed from the South Carolina program for bb gun related offenses. You can't make this stuff up.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Full games like this:

It's on the Chipola youtube channel.

Okay, give us #3 as well.

Yuat Alok. I can already spell his name and an article on his from his native country states that he is 21cm taller than Michael Jordan so you know he's good.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
5.3% from 3. We found our marksman.
He didn't take any 3s in 150 minutes at USCe, so I think he's probably more aware of his limitations than he showed at Chipola.

JuCo ball is ugly and often pretty ridiculous.

Reaction Score
This is also a shot across the bow for Enoch. He would have been the starting C by default. This is a direct challenge by KO.

It will be very interesting to see how Enoch responds. Does he toughen up or turtle?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
This is also a shot across the bow for Enoch. He would have been the starting C by default. This is a direct challenge by KO.

It will be very interesting to see how Enoch responds. Does he toughen up or turtle?

It was KO adding much needed depth. If Enoch takes it as a shot across the bow, then good (he should).

C

Chief00

I know very little about him but it will be nice to finally have a kid who can bench more than 175 lbs. Hopefully we bring in a big man coach to work with him and the other guys.
I couldn't agree more about a Bigs Coach.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
The most glaring weakness going into next season was going to be front court depth.

No clue if this kid will be any good, but if he can grab some boards we'll have something to work with.
That can be mitigated by playing Larrier at the four and Jackson at the three. Then we really only have to worry about one big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom