Eric Cobb commits to UConn | The Boneyard

Eric Cobb commits to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What tape do we have on him? I haven't taken the time to watch previously, but I'll watch now.

Ollie must not be confident in a grad transfer. Kid could be a nice stopgap for the next couple years.

Seems like he was decently skilled but needed to work on his conditioning IIRC. Nothing wrong with another body to hit people down low.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Previously played at South Carolina

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
What tape do we have on him? I haven't taken the time to watch previously, but I'll watch now.

Ollie must not be confident in a grad transfer. Kid could be a nice stopgap for the next couple years.

Seems like he was decently skilled but needed to work on his conditioning IIRC. Nothing wrong with another body to hit people down low.

No worries on conditioning. UConn's strength and conditioning staff is top notch.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
There are full JuCo games of his on Youtube. Good footwork, some nice moves around the hoop, good passer. Not long, very little lift, needs to lose 20 pounds and stay away from BB guns. Doesn't rebound out of his area well, which is a concern, but he does know how to box out.

I don't share Fishy's enthusiasm, but I don't hate this, either. The kid is/was a P5 target, and if he can give us 15 minutes of clogging up the paint every night for the next two years, I'll take it.

Reaction Score
There's plenty of tape on this kid. Get the facts, then come back and talk to me.
People have short attention spans he looking for a highlight tape. I like game film better myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom