2022 Recruiting: - Donovan Clingan | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Donovan Clingan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I can't see how his stopping by "fresh off" his Michigan visit can be interpreted any way but positively.
From reading every posted article, I regard his re-visit to Storrs as a sign of DC's maturity in evaluating options. His quotes about Michigan reflect a thoughtfulness and patience in the process, which strikes me as very positive for him. I find that quite appealing.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Watching you people trying to parse the meaning out of these throw-away quotes is one of the more the more painful things I can do with my time.
... lol, and yet here you are. That is the nature of these threads.

One interesting takeaway, IMO, is how carefully neutral Clingan's statements are. He's determined not to tip his hand and smart enough to know how to avoid doing it. I respect both of those things.

Reaction Score
... lol, and yet here you are. That is the nature of these threads.

One interesting takeaway, IMO, is how carefully neutral Clingan's statements are. He's determined not to tip his hand and smart enough to know how to avoid doing it. I respect both of those things.
Think Dad may be coaching him on his choice of words at this point in his recruitment.. Smart kid.

CL82

Reaction Score

For people who worry when Donovan talks about the proximity of UConn. Really means nothing. He’s just exploring options.

As he should.

CL82

Reaction Score

gross james van der beek GIF

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

I'd have that look too if a school dressed me up as a fruit.

Has Cuse outsourced their recruiting pictures to JC Penney's or is the background of that shot the Syracuse skyline?

Last edited:
Reaction Score

I'd have that look too if a school dressed me up as a fruit.

I'm not a recruiting guy,,, and I may just be an overly simple person. But seeing this picture , I understand this young fella is from Bristol? I have to think there is zero shot this guy is even considering coming here

Reaction Score
Seems like a kid going on official visits going through the motions every kid goes through. But he’s visiting UConn twice in a month and those other schools just once. So if he’s not interested in UConn as much as the others then that’s news to me.

Reaction Score
Could have stopped after not a recruiting guy, because everything else after was wrong
Haha fair enough. Like I said I have a small brain so I'm a picture guy. Dan hurley could tell me to my face he was strongly thinking of coming here, I just don't buy it., something stinks with that photo

And I'll shut up now

Reaction Score
Guy loses one recruit.. and then goes on to win a national title. Clearly, all the signs were there!
You weren’t a little concerned when you heard a guy decommited after the staff went months without talking to him? Or was that the other guy who decomitted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom