OT: - David Ortiz Shot | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: David Ortiz Shot

Reaction Score
That’s your Yankee fan bias telling you that. Without proof, don’t slander people. You’ve made posts in the past about him being a phony etc with no evidence to back it up, here’s a more egregious example.

You really can’t be serious? This is a joke he knew who he was shooting and they’re now telling them what to say to save Papi’s face. Only the DR police can believe they can get anyone but The Nation to believe this it’s hysterical . Lol:D:D:D:D

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Yeah it took this long to figure out. Seriously how bad do you need to beleive?

This is ridiculous.

Reaction Score
Yeah it took this long to figure out. Seriously how bad do you need to beleive?

This is ridiculous.
And how badly do 3 diehard Yankee fans need to implicate him as a cheater based on internet rumors?

Reaction Score
That’s your Yankee fan bias telling you that. Without proof, don’t slander people. You’ve made posts in the past about him being a phony etc with no evidence to back it up, here’s a more egregious example.
Well he's certainly a phony about taking steroids, I don't blame him for that though. Half the Yankees were on steroids too.

You're incredibly gullible if you're believing this story, don't know what else to tell you.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
And how badly do 3 diehard Yankee fans need to implicate him as a cheater based on internet rumors?

Do you think anyone cares if he cheated on his wife? Is that what you are struggling to deal with?

Do you live on Earth?

I hope you aren’t calling me a Yankees fan. That’s offensive.

Last edited:

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Mistaken identity? He’s like the most recognizable person in the history of the country, even if he wasn’t he probably looked totally out of place with jewelry, nice cars, security(?) No way.
I don’t necessarily disagree, but that’s the story and I’m sticking with it.

Reaction Score
The people of DR have been hit hard by bad press. Like no one else dies in other countries. Only matters if it's tourists or famous people.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
The people of DR have been hit hard by bad press. Like no one else dies in other countries. Only matters if it's tourists or famous people.

Do you expect a NYT article every time a Dominican dies in the Dominican?

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
No crap the Dominican govt will cover Papi and say it was a case of mistaken identity. They’re as crooked as crooked gets and want to protect his rep

Reaction Score
There is nothing normal about Americans dropping like flies at 4 star Dominican resorts.

Reaction Score
I am saying many others suffer worse travesties and...nothing. Leave em to die. The media is about self interests. Sadly.

Reaction Score
There is nothing normal about Americans dropping like flies at 4 star Dominican resorts.
I am very well aware of that. Avoid the place till the issue is solved.

Pesticides can even be the issue. Kids from high school got sick.

Reaction Score
Worse than dying?

Americans dying at luxury resorts is actually newsworthy.
For self preservation, sure. Newsworthy, key word. Not documentaries about each death.

How can being oppressed to death, with people dying at higher frequencies, be any better than dying due to issues on vacations?

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
No crap the Dominican govt will cover Papi and say it was a case of mistaken identity. They’re as crooked as crooked gets and want to protect his rep
Ya think?

Reaction Score
Did I hear correctly that Ortiz bought the druglord's wife a car two days earlier, then was shot in public.

And it was mistaken identity. That's awesome.

Reaction Score
Did I hear correctly that Ortiz bought the druglord's wife a car two days earlier, then was shot in public.

And it was mistaken identity. That's awesome.

Yeah 85K or something like that. So she rides home to the cartel dude in her new ride and he asks "where did you get that?". She said"... the guy sitting next to Papi tonight at the disco."

Reaction Score
Yeah 85K or something like that. So she rides home to the cartel dude in her new ride and he asks "where did you get that?". She said"... the guy sitting next to Papi tonight at the disco."
Any pics of the drug lords wifey circulating Mau & friends? I am thinking high risk/high reward. There have been of few botched hits recently in the DR using water balloons. A guy in the USA recently patented a type that is lethal. Scary stuff indeed.

Reaction Score
People are so gullible.

The DR media and police are corrupt. They are going to spin this anyway possible to protect their national hero.

Papi was the target sorry red sox nation stop living in denial
Doesn't seem that many people would believe this spin, to me this is likely simply gaslighting Ortiz's wife to save face. She is the sole person to convince. Given that it costs only $7,800 for 8-10 guys to kills someone, I sure hope they got this story told for less than that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom