OT: - David Ortiz Shot | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: David Ortiz Shot

Reaction Score
I saw this the other day and although I'm sure this type of stuff happens everywhere, it made me swear I'd never go to the DR.

So there's a story on the Hard Rock which I liked and now this, our first stay down there was here at the Majestic. Man it's scary down there.

Reaction Score
Well we know it was a hit, why would there be a hit on a superstar? Do a little digging and it seems pretty clear.
You don't know that it was a hit. If it was he would have been shot in the back of the head. Too soon to tell anything.

Reaction Score
You don't know that it was a hit. If it was he would have been shot in the back of the head. Too soon to tell anything.

I know it would hurt those fans who think he's superman but it certainly is pointing that way with motorcycles etc etc....what other reason? They hire these dopes doesn't mean they're good shots LOL. I mean he got the crap beat out of him but that's nothing compared to what will eventually happen to him in jail or wherever for failing to close.

Reaction Score
The hit was to make a statement not to take him out,yes it could have been a head shot if he was told to put him down for good.my 2 cents

Reaction Score
Lol, of course it was a hit.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Ha. Dude got stomped. Good.
I'm a little disappointed that the guy only had to spend one day in the hospital before being released (into police custody).

Reaction Score
It's different. At least five American tourists have been knocked off down there recently and a bunch of others have been poisoned. Two cops were given orders to execute David Ortiz last night and they were beaten to a pulp by mobs carrying out street justice. It's different.
No.

Reaction Score
The hit was to make a statement not to take him out,yes it could have been a head shot if he was told to put him down for good.my 2 cents
I should leave this alone, but curious. Do you know of prior work of the two involved? Do you have any knowledge of the alleged drug lord involved and his MO?
Just seems bizarre to assume a Dominican hit squad, foolish enough to shoot the most famous and beloved Dominican in the republic, and to do so in a crowed bar, otherwise has a rock-solid plan & technique.
Why exactly is shooting him in the back the chosen order?
So now everyone in the bar/Dominican/World has been given proper warning not to bone this particular drug dealers girlfriend? Message received!

Reaction Score
I should leave this alone, but curious. Do you know of prior work of the two involved? Do you have any knowledge of the alleged drug lord involved and his MO?
Just seems bizarre to assume a Dominican hit squad, foolish enough to shoot the most famous and beloved Dominican in the republic, and to do so in a crowed bar, otherwise has a rock-solid plan & technique.
Why exactly is shooting him in the back the chosen order?
So now everyone in the bar/Dominican/World has been given proper warning not to bone this particular drug dealers girlfriend? Message received!
Oh I get it your being sarcastic,cool

Reaction Score
Great insight. Thanks
It's not different. I can take any facts of other crimes unrelated to each other and connect them too. I'm glad you greatly appreciate that I did not do this.

Reaction Score
Oh I get it your being sarcastic,cool
The last 2 sentences were sarcastic, but the questions were not. Fairly obvious you wouldn't have every answer, but its not unusual to encounter people on the boneyard that are unexpectedly experts in certain fields or know an area of the country/world very well.
I guess the morale is I simply should have said you assume efficiency & complexity vs simpler solution that a criminal is bad and missed

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
It just came out that it was a case of mistaken identity. Shooter shot the wrong guy. Do you feel at least a little bit guilty for slandering Papi like this John? You’ve slandered him for years but this is stooping to a new low, even for you. Know the facts before you trash a guy like this, Yankee fan or not.
Yep, mistaken identity

Reaction Score
It just came out that it was a case of mistaken identity. Shooter shot the wrong guy. Do you feel at least a little bit guilty for slandering Papi like this John? You’ve slandered him for years but this is stooping to a new low, even for you. Know the facts before you trash a guy like this, Yankee fan or not.
Lol and you believe that? This is about as believable as Papi never taking gear. Glad he's gonna be ok but come on...

Reaction Score
lol people will believe anything
It's amazing. People believe The Rock doesn't take steroids. I used to have people tell me I don't know what I'm talking about when I would destroy their fantasy that Lance Armstrong was a fraud.

Yep, Papi never took steroids and this was an honest case of mistaken identity...

Reaction Score
Lol and you believe that? This is about as believable as Papi never taking gear. Glad he's gonna be ok but come on...
That’s your Yankee fan bias telling you that. Without proof, don’t slander people. You’ve made posts in the past about him being a phony etc with no evidence to back it up, here’s a more egregious example.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom