Darius Adams commits to UConn | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Darius Adams commits to UConn

Reaction Score
Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

Welcome to basketball capital of the world Darius Adams!!!!

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I really like this kid, a ONE-TWO- definitely TN Jr.
Great job on the staff. I wonder if they find it a bit easier after the last 2 seasons or does NIL outweigh all things in a majority of cases?
I don't think they are mutually exclusive. Can't land top kids without good or very good NIL resources, but you can probably land kids with maybe a little less NIL with great coaching and improved possibility of going higher in the draft with tons of success in the NCAA tourney.

Reaction Score
As long as UConn can get 1 top 30 recruit each year, UConn will have a good team. If they get 1 or 2 more … we could be talking 4 peat. Adams seems to have a great attitude, based on his public comments. I think he will be a great player at UConn. Amazing how Hurley finds guys that want to work hard, be challenged, get better, win, earn their way to nba first round pick.

I am also equally amazed by players who have talent and opportunity to live the dream of NBA superstar and don’t want to work hard and are focused more on a few hundred thousand extra in NIL money now, vs millions more in NBA later.

Reaction Score
We’re gonna have 3 top 30 recruits in 2025
2 being 5star & 1(possibly 2) of those being burger boys ‍
As long as UConn can get 1 top 30 recruit each year, UConn will have a good team. If they get 1 or 2 more … we could be talking 4 peat. Adams seems to have a great attitude, based on his public comments. I think he will be a great player at UConn. Amazing how Hurley finds guys that want to work hard, be challenged, get better, win, earn their way to nba first round pick.

I am also equally amazed by players who have talent and opportunity to live the dream of NBA superstar and don’t want to work hard and are focused more on a few hundred thousand extra in NIL money now, vs millions more in NBA later.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom