Darius Adams commits to UConn | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Darius Adams commits to UConn

Reaction Score
PeeCee of the Midwest?
PC staff quietly bringing in some nice players. As i used to tell other parents at high end gymnastics meets. I hope your daughters do great but my daughter does a little bit better. PC coach doing a great job.

Reaction Score
Read somewhere that Adams, Mullins, and Reibe playing together at Wooten is not a coincidence and a certain somebody made a request for it :)
I did not read that, but it is the first thing I thought when I heard about it. I don't believe in coincidences.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Where’s conspiracy kitty when you need him?

IMG_4628.jpeg

Reaction Score
It's not. If Mullins comes here it's because he buys what the staff is selling. But when trying to read the tea leaves, it's something that people tend to exaggerate

It couldn't possibly be that two Indiana-based players that recently spent the weekend in Vegas playing on the same team are acquainted and one friend is acknowledging what the other's commitment decision.

Reaction Score
Many might not be old enough to remember this player, but he sort of reminds me of Lawrence Moten the way he glides around the court and has a smooth quick shot.

Moten never would wow anyone with his level of athleticism, but by the end of the game you'd scratch your head as to how he put up 25 on you. He had a knack for scoring key buckets late in games.

Adams looks like a better deep shooter, where Moten did most of his damage midrange.

Reaction Score
Many might not be old enough to remember this player, but he sort of reminds me of Lawrence Moten the way he glides around the court and has a smooth quick shot.

Moten never would wow anyone with his level of athleticism, but by the end of the game you'd scratch your head as to how he put up 25 on you. He had a knack for scoring key buckets late in games.

Adams looks like a better deep shooter, where Moten did most of his damage midrange.
Moten. With the socks.
At least he had two of them pulled up... unlike Kittles. ;)

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score

Mister knee highs, I remember

Reaction Score
Moten was the king of getting open and getting shots on the baseline.
Looking up Moten's stats, I was shocked to find out that he averaged between 33 and 35 minutes a game and put up similar numbers throughout all four years at syracuse. He spread out his scoring between mostly 2-point baskets and at the free throw line, and knocking down less than two three pointers a game. Of all the years I've watched college hoops I can't remember another player who would put up 20 plus points most games where you just scratched your head at the end of the game as to where he got all of them. His two-point percentage shooting his junior year was 62.3% which I imagine is remarkable for a perimeter college player.

I compared that to Castle, Spencer, Rip Hamilton and Kittles and none came anywhere close to that. He was a very unique player. If Adams turns out to be similar to Moten but with a much better deep ball, we'll have something quite special. If he is able to add some muscle to that long frame and a little more quickness, he's going to be a force. I think we got a real good one.

Reaction Score
Looking up Moten's stats, I was shocked to find out that he averaged between 33 and 35 minutes a game and put up similar numbers throughout all four years at syracuse. He spread out his scoring between mostly 2-point baskets and at the free throw line, and knocking down less than two three pointers a game. Of all the years I've watched college hoops I can't remember another player who would put up 20 plus points most games where you just scratched your head at the end of the game as to where he got all of them. His two-point percentage shooting his junior year was 62.3% which I imagine is remarkable for a perimeter college player.

I compared that to Castle, Spencer, Rip Hamilton and Kittles and none came anywhere close to that. He was a very unique player. If Adams turns out to be similar to Moten but with a much better deep ball, we'll have something quite special. If he is able to add some muscle to that long frame and a little more quickness, he's going to be a force. I think we got a real good one.

He's one of the most underrated BE stars ever even with all the pts etc. Dude was a killer and would be nasty in any era.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom