Darius Adams commits to UConn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Darius Adams commits to UConn

Reaction Score
It would be pretty easy to write 3 articles beforehand and then pop in a quote from the announcement and publish.
Rob Dauster confirmed when he posted on here that all these guys get the tip around a week before (assuming a decision is actually made) so they can write the articles

Reaction Score
"It felt right. It felt like family," Adams told ESPN. "After watching them practice, I wanted to go work out. When the visit was over, I did not want to leave."

Adams developed a strong relationship with Hurley, whose trademark sideline emotion was a plus in the Huskies' column.

"Love his intensity," Adams said. "He gets his shooters open. He gets you ready for the next level. He is relentless on the court. Hard on his players in a good way. Funny guy off the court in a little sarcastic way."

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I love that this happened, what like 25 minutes ago, and there's already 30 comments on it.

I'm very psyched about it. Can't wait for the next shoe to drop.

Reaction Score
Rob Dauster confirmed when he posted on here that all these guys get the tip around a week before (assuming a decision is actually made) so they can write the articles
It's amazing that none of them spill the beans. Although some of them kind of do with their predictions.

Reaction Score

The defending champs are capable of throwing their weight around and seem to have done so here, landing the in-demand Adams less than two weeks after hosting him on campus for an official visit. The Huskies are still involved with other high-profile targets such as Acaden Lewis, Meleek Thomas, Eric Reibe, Braylon Mullins, and Niko Bundalo, as its back-to-back national championships continue to translate to success on the recruiting trail. Adams’ commitment is the school’s first of the cycle, but the five-star could be just one of a handful top-50 prospects that sign with Hurley before all is said and done.
I’m fascinated on how the rest of the player announcement dominos will fall now. Wondering if some of them are worried that the open slots will be disappearing.

Reaction Score
1727732369524.gif

Reaction Score
It would be pretty easy to write 3 articles beforehand and then pop in a quote from the announcement and publish.
He could have pre-written the article and the. Added in the quotes. The quotes at h up with the stream, maybe minus a couple words.

Reaction Score
I guess so. He's already got a new 29 minute episode of the Top Dogs podcast up that looks like it was uploaded around 5:15pm

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
"It felt right. It felt like family," Adams told ESPN. "After watching them practice, I wanted to go work out. When the visit was over, I did not want to leave."

Adams developed a strong relationship with Hurley, whose trademark sideline emotion was a plus in the Huskies' column.

"Love his intensity," Adams said. "He gets his shooters open. He gets you ready for the next level. He is relentless on the court. Hard on his players in a good way. Funny guy off the court in a little sarcastic way."

"Adams mentioned he wants Braylon Mullins (No. 24), Eric Reibe (No. 23), Acaden Lewis (No. 28) and Niko Bundalo (No. 25) to join him in Storrs, while UConn is also pursuing Nate Ament (No. 4)...."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom