Darius Adams commits to UConn | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Darius Adams commits to UConn

Reaction Score

He envisions me as a ONE-two….”

Tristen Newton lite

BRING ME MULLINS.

Exactly...this was my feeling as this evolved. We see him as a combo 1-2 to backup and learn under Mahaney as a senior.

Reaction Score
Reibe and Mullins up next..
These are the two I would want the most out of all the other guys we're tied to. Adams, Reibe and Mullins would be incredible for us.

Reaction Score
Welcome to UConn Nation, BLEED BLUE Darius.
Bleed Blue Cricket World Cup GIF by Hike Sticker Chat

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Been traveling all day. This is a tremendous recruiting win. Really good looking player that should fit in perfectly.

Reaction Score
Read somewhere that Adams, Mullins, and Reibe playing together at Wooten is not a coincidence and a certain somebody made a request for it :)
Good to hear Hurley is officially a made man in the college hoops Maffia families ;).

The 5 families

Hurley
Self
Calipari
Scheyer
Pope

Reaction Score
"It felt right. It felt like family," Adams told ESPN. "After watching them practice, I wanted to go work out. When the visit was over, I did not want to leave."

Adams developed a strong relationship with Hurley, whose trademark sideline emotion was a plus in the Huskies' column.

"Love his intensity," Adams said. "He gets his shooters open. He gets you ready for the next level. He is relentless on the court. Hard on his players in a good way. Funny guy off the court in a little sarcastic way."

Imagine that after a Hurley's practice, the kid actually said: "when the visit was over, I did not want to leave" It spoke more about the kid.
Darius Adams is a complete package- smart, competitive. and willing to be coached, and pushed to next level.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I really like this kid, a ONE-TWO- definitely TN Jr.
Great job on the staff. I wonder if they find it a bit easier after the last 2 seasons or does NIL outweigh all things in a majority of cases?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom