Connecticut- best looking women | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Connecticut- best looking women

Reaction Score
Was in Rapid City on business for a month in 2011. Didn't see much there except pickup trucks. The only thing that was beautiful to see was the NCAA Tourney and UConn Championship game in March/April, but that was on TV.

So SD will always have pleasant memories just not too much female related.
I'm assuming SD stands for San Diego and not South Dakota. Does anyone ever reference South Dakota for anything?

Reaction Score
Interesting how many guys jumped in to pass judgement on how "hot" the women really are, but no one has mentioned how Connecticut came in third for least attractive men. Just saying...
Women's board is that way man

Reaction Score
Colombian women are some of the hottest in the world in my opinion. But you are very wrong when you say Colombian's don't go the plastic surgery route.

I've seen a couple fake asses and they both came from Colombia. It's like grabbing a piece of plastic.

Yes they do go plastic surgery route but not as prevalent as Brazilians. Think something like 1/3 of Brazilian have plastic surgery; its seen as a status symbol.

I might even put Argentinian women ahead of Brazil for attractiveness. they were 2nd imo after my travels through south america

Reaction Score
Based on this the Kardashians like the "Brazilian a**es" huh? So unappealing.:confused:

Reaction Score
So Ct has the best looking women and the 3rd worst looking men. That's pretty good for the men I'd say:) I don't know. I graduated from Branford way back in 1986 and honestly the females were not very good. College a step up but I would not say anything great. I always looked at Southern States and thought they had the most appealing women myself. I think younger women workout now compared to back in the 80's early 90s--wear better clothes etc.. but its doesn't matter to people in their mid 40's:) I think a woman's skills in her 40's supersedes their looks.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
This is all weird to me. Because I have what I call the "airport gate test"
I travel a bit and I can know automatically what gate at any airport in the country my Hartford/Springfield connection is at simply by it being the biggest conglomeration of homely people in the airport. (and Im sure I up the quotient, when I take the seat..... not saying Im Redford). Never fails.

Airports are the only times Im ever tempted to go somewhere in the South. Babes on those flights. I guess its the tradeoff.

Reaction Score
miss the days when Miami was in our conference, those cheerleaders werent bad looking

Reaction Score
I will be hitting Chicago pretty regularly for the next several months. Staying downtown on business. I'm sure my travels will overlap with some Husky basketball. Any UConn bars? Preferably with those 8+ types.
There is no real UConn bar but I think Jake Melnick's has some sort of UConn connection and they will show the games. Piece in Bucktown has a Uconn connection, the owner is from New Haven and used to work at Pepe's, he serves a up a pretty good New Haven style pie too. Almost any bar you'll come across will have a ton of tv's and will put the game on for you.

Reaction Score
This is all weird to me. Because I have what I call the "airport gate test"
I travel a bit and I can know automatically what gate at any airport in the country my Hartford/Springfield connection is at simply by it being the biggest conglomeration of homely people in the airport. (and Im sure I up the quotient, when I take the seat..... not saying Im Redford). Never fails.

Airports are the only times Im ever tempted to go somewhere in the South. Babes on those flights. I guess its the tradeoff.
Funny you should say that, I rarely travel to CT. anymore but I've always noticed this too. The Hartford/Springfield gate is always the ugliest and they usually put us at the last gate or in some far off wing of the airport where you have to walk a mile. I always get a little Connecticut inferiority complex when I'm traveling back.

Reaction Score
What we need now is for Geno and Amida to go to Pepe's, grab a clam pie and a couple of Julius 16 oz beers, pick up the hottest women CT can offer, then coach them and defend them respectively.

Now that would be quite an expedition.:eek:

Reaction Score
Kari Wuhrer is from Connecticut and is one of the hottest chicks from the 90's, Gretchen Mol is a Connecticut girl and still looked gorgeous on Boardwalk Empire. Wondering if CT. has produced any other smoke shows that have reached any modicum of fame?

Reaction Score
Kari Wuhrer is from Connecticut and is one of the hottest chicks from the 90's, Gretchen Mol is a Connecticut girl and still looked gorgeous on Boardwalk Empire. Wondering if CT. has produced any other smoke shows that have reached any modicum of fame?

Some older ones who I thought were "hot":

Amy Brenneman grew up in New London
Dana Delaney grew up in Stamford went to Wesleyan
Katherine Heigl grew up in New Canaan
Chole Sevigny (not hot but dirty lol, see her short p*rn) went to Darien HS
Allison Williams of a**eating fame as well as Brian Williams daughter grew up in New Canaan .....http://firstwefeast.com/eat/allison...-cake-in-preparation-for-that-scene-in-girls/

Linda Blair had a great rack, Michael Learned was pretty prior to electricity as was hepburn. I'm sure there's a lot more someone can pull out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom