Connecticut- best looking women | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Connecticut- best looking women

Reaction Score
Some older ones who I thought were "hot":

Amy Brenneman grew up in New London
Dana Delaney grew up in Stamford went to Wesleyan
Katherine Heigl grew up in New Canaan
Chole Sevigny (not hot but dirty lol, see her short p*rn) went to Darien HS
Allison Williams of a**eating fame as well as Brian Williams daughter grew up in New Canaan .....http://firstwefeast.com/eat/allison...-cake-in-preparation-for-that-scene-in-girls/

Linda Blair had a great rack, Michael Learned was pretty prior to electricity as was hepburn. I'm sure there's a lot more someone can pull out.

Meg Ryan, Fairfield

Reaction Score
Some older ones who I thought were "hot":

Amy Brenneman grew up in New London
Dana Delaney grew up in Stamford went to Wesleyan
Katherine Heigl grew up in New Canaan
Chole Sevigny (not hot but dirty lol, see her short p*rn) went to Darien HS
Allison Williams of a**eating fame as well as Brian Williams daughter grew up in New Canaan .....http://firstwefeast.com/eat/allison...-cake-in-preparation-for-that-scene-in-girls/

Linda Blair had a great rack, Michael Learned was pretty prior to electricity as was hepburn. I'm sure there's a lot more someone can pull out.
Mau, I knew you would be all over this but Linda Blair? Come on, you're better than that. Another one is Cassie who is an R&B singer and P Diddy's girl, she's from New London.
cassie.jpg

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Was in San Diego for almost 3 years before I saw an unattractive woman.
Was going to bring this up. One f my former roommates in Boston previously lived in SD. He said a SD 6 was a Boston 8.5.

Reaction Score
So the news report confirms (via survey) that CT has the prettiest woman: linky

Somehow they found a way to make a dating phone app for the blind.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I grew up in Manchester CT, lived in KC/KS and then in NorCal and now the Boston suburbs. My ranking of those:
  1. KC/Lawrence - with a bullet. No contest
  2. Boston
  3. Hartford area - UConn
  4. NorCal
But it all depends on what you like. I like fair skinned, blue eyed girls most of all. Northern California had some cute Vietnamese girls but the worse guy-girl ratio on the planet. Boston has a superb girl-guy ratio and you need to know where to look (pubs not clubs). Lawrence and the KC area were pretty spectacular, especially if you like blondes. Real ones, not the bleached out fake boob type you find in LA.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Gretchen Mol comes from the same (original) town of former UConn Husky Ethan Waite - Deep River. It's also the former home of myself, otherwise I probably wouldn't know those facts.

Reaction Score
Gretchen Mol comes from the same (original) town of former UConn Husky Ethan Waite - Deep River. It's also the former home of myself, otherwise I probably wouldn't know those facts.
She's always been gorgeous, never understood why she isn't a bigger star.

Reaction Score
I think the easy answer is Harvey Weinstein got tired of duck____g her so he gave up on making her a star.
True but it didn't keep Gwyneth and all the other women from stardom. Anyone who had to sleep with that slob deserves an Oscar.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Was going to bring this up. One f my former roommates in Boston previously lived in SD. He said a SD 6 was a Boston 8.5.

Your former roommate is blind or dumb. Possibly both.

Every city has some bombshells. But you have to try very hard to find ugly women in San Diego. I spent 10 days straight in San Diego and then had to go straight to Frisco. I was so depressed. Frisco is covered in uglies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
This is all weird to me. Because I have what I call the "airport gate test"
I travel a bit and I can know automatically what gate at any airport in the country my Hartford/Springfield connection is at simply by it being the biggest conglomeration of homely people in the airport. (and Im sure I up the quotient, when I take the seat..... not saying Im Redford). Never fails.

Airports are the only times Im ever tempted to go somewhere in the South. Babes on those flights. I guess its the tradeoff.

I could do the same with Allentown, Pa. I used to have a lot of family in the Easton/Bethlehem area and flew through Lehigh Valley a few times. You could spot an ATL-ABE or CLT-ABE flight. Even two years ago the boarding area looked a scene from Happy Days or Laverne and Shirley.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Every city has some bombshells. But you have to try very hard to find ugly women in San Diego. I spent 10 days straight in San Diego and then had to go straight to Frisco. I was so depressed. Frisco is covered in uglies.

That's what he said. You read it backwards.

Reaction Score

Deep river...My hometown growing up. After the Movie theater burned down you had to go anywhere else for excitement. Is the Town Hall still the old Town Hall? I do remember where the Mol's lived.on the way toward Essex. those were the old days.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score

Re-read my post and compare it to what you wrote.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
"Was going to bring this up. One f my former roommates in Boston previously lived in SD. He said a SD 6 was a Boston 8.5."

That's what he said. You read it backwards.
Re-read my post and compare it to what you wrote.

Sounds like the roommate said avg SD girl is a 6 and Boston was an 8.5. No way Boston girls are better looking on average or quantity than SD.

Reaction Score
"Was going to bring this up. One f my former roommates in Boston previously lived in SD. He said a SD 6 was a Boston 8.5."

Sounds like the roommate said avg SD girl is a 6 and Boston was an 8.5. No way Boston girls are better looking on average or quantity than SD.
A girl who is considered a 6 by San Diego standards could move to Boston and would be considered an 8.5 by Boston standards meaning San Diego girls are clearly hotter.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
A girl who is considered a 6 by San Diego standards could move to Boston and would be considered an 8.5 by Boston standards meaning San Diego girls are clearly hotter.

That makes more sense. Plus the variety in San Diego is phenomenal. It doesn't matter what your personal taste is in women, you're finding ample talent there.

I miss the place just writing about it.

intlzncster

Reaction Score

Backwards again. If an 8.5 in Boston moved to San Diego, she would automatically become a 6, without intrinsically getting any uglier.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
That makes more sense. Plus the variety in San Diego is phenomenal. It doesn't matter what your personal taste is in women, you're finding ample talent there.

I miss the place just writing about it.

I admire your passion! Ignore my (essentially) post above.

Reaction Score
I know there are thousands of beautiful women in Glastonbury. When I go to the Supermarket I establish an over/under of 7 and the over always wins.
This is no joke. I just moved to Glastonbury and I keep telling my buddies that the Stop and Shop on Oak St is full of beautiful women every time I am in there. I'm too poor for the Whole Foods but I might just go for the view.

Okay creepiest things I've ever said.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom