Connecticut- best looking women | The Boneyard

Connecticut- best looking women

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Boston is the worst, so many unattractive women who think they are hot.
As someone who works in Boston I have to say I agree. On a nice summer day I'll take a walk in the Back Bay at lunch and maybe you see one hot chick. It's kind of sad. But there are a lot of smart ones. So we have that going for us.

Reaction Score
In my travels, I think there is a clear rule of thumb when it comes to attractive girls - the warmer the area, the better looking the girl. Connecticut is pretty damn cold...

Reactions: THC
Reaction Score
In my travels, I think there is a clear rule of thumb when it comes to attractive girls - the warmer the area, the better looking the girl. Connecticut is pretty damn cold...
Definitely agree for the most part. If you only saw Chicago in the wintertime you would think there is no hot girls but as soon as the temperature approaches 60 there are hot chicks everywhere, women hibernate here in the winter.

Reaction Score
Interesting how many guys jumped in to pass judgement on how "hot" the women really are, but no one has mentioned how Connecticut came in third for least attractive men. Just saying...

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
The correct answer is California. My qualification to make this call is that I have eyes.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I like Boston as a city, I lived there for a long time, but there are homeless women in LA who'd be hard 8s in Boston.

As a single man, this is a significant sticking point.

Reaction Score
Lived in Boston for 3 years, was single for the back half of my time there. Yeah, as a whole, Boston really isn't a very "hot" city. But I'd say at least a third is in college, and another quarter are under 26. Many many cute ones out there, and they come very well-educated, relatively. And none of them have kids. Now I'm in Vegas, every third chick has a kid and is going nowhere in life. "Hotter" as a group probably, but that's as much from more makeup, less clothes (weather), and that kind of basic surface level stuff.

But is it made up of girls who are stimulating to me besides somewhere nice to unload my testiculos? Not so much.

I inagine Boston girls are fairly on par as a whole with girls from Seattle and Denver. And go figure, all three have about the sane population

Last edited:
Reaction Score
As someone who currently lives in CA, between LA, SD, SF, and Orange County, this state wins hands down.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom