Connecticut- best looking women | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Connecticut- best looking women

Reaction Score
I know there are thousands of beautiful women in Glastonbury. When I go to the Supermarket I establish an over/under of 7 and the over always wins.

Had lunch w/ a customer at Plan B in Glastonbury this afternoon - must have been a lunch special for 3rdbass's there. Between Gilberts, Maggie's, Max Fish, Diamond, Plan B, Brico's and a couple others you certainly will find a site or 2 on a bar hop. Not thatI've done that, just saying'.

Reaction Score
There are plenty of hot girls in ct but two things 1. NO WAY!!! Do they beat out Cali. and 2. Ct woman have the absolute stankiest attitudes in proportion to there own percieved hotness. 6`s here in ct walk around like theyre 9`s which is quite comical. Hottest women by far ive ever witness was when i was in Brazil a couple years ago. Holy mother of GGGaaawwwddd!!! Also been to Isreal and Italy. Both up there too. Lots of great natural bewbs in Isreal for some reason. Is it my imagination or is this a thing?

Reaction Score
There are plenty of hot girls in ct but two things 1. NO WAY!!! Do they beat out Cali. and 2. Ct woman have the absolute stankiest attitudes in proportion to there own percieved hotness. 6`s here in ct walk around like theyre 9`s which is quite comical. Hottest women by far ive ever witness was when i was in Brazil a couple years ago. Holy mother of GGGaaawwwddd!!! Also been to Isreal and Italy. Both up there too. Lots of great natural bewbs in Isreal for some reason. Is it my imagination or is this a thing?

There's a lot of natural on the BY too ;)

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
NYC , Atlanta , Miami. Best overall collection of superior uterus in Connecticut
- Yale campus , Down town New Haven on a summer Saturday night , Downtown South Norwalk/ Stamford on a summer Saturday night .

Reaction Score

If you think Brazil was best try visiting Columbia, unbelievable. And they don't go the plastic surgery route like the Brazilian women (13% of all plastic surgeries worldwide are in Brazil). They have the most plastic surgeries surpassing the US with less population.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

It's the Mediterranean diet. It's not your imagination. Except for France, the rest of the Med countries have great .

Reaction Score
Scottsdale, Arizona. They have a mall there (Scottsdale Fashion Square) where no ugly people are allowed, it's insane how many great looking women are walking around that place. There is even a pet store with the best looking dogs you have ever seen.

Reaction Score
In my travels, I think there is a clear rule of thumb when it comes to attractive girls - the warmer the area, the better looking the girl. Connecticut is pretty damn cold...
And the corollary... the less clothes the better they look.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
And the corollary... the less clothes the better they look.
And the corollary to the corollary....the less imaginative people are the more they need corollaries one and two!

Reaction Score
CA
Tx
Fl
NY

In that order

Ct is somewhere in the middle and on the bottom is like all those Midwestern and souTh states where women = cows

Last edited:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Hahaha. This describes Boston to a T. I've been to and lived in a bunch of different countries. I hate to play the 'women are so much hotter in that country' game, as I find there's usually beautiful women wherever you go, but nowhere, I mean nowhere, compares to Medellin, Colombia. It's like nothing I've ever seen. I had total whiplash.

I'm going to Brazil next year for a wedding and month long trip. We'll see how we go.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
If you think Brazil was best try visiting Columbia, unbelievable. And they don't go the plastic surgery route like the Brazilian women (13% of all plastic surgeries worldwide are in Brazil). They have the most plastic surgeries surpassing the US with less population.

Too funny, I wrote my post right above before I saw yours. I'm on the Columbia train too. Specifically Medellin imo; I lived there for 6 months. That said, plastic surgery is pretty damn ubiquitous there too, especially ass and .

Reaction Score
Boston is weird because it's so unbalanced. There are a lot of super-cute girls dating schlubby bearded dudes (and as a schlubby bearded dude, I appreciate that), but you don't get many of the super hot girls here.

Reaction Score
Now I'm in Vegas, every third chick has a kid and is going nowhere in life. "Hotter" as a group probably, but that's as much from more makeup, less clothes (weather), and that kind of basic surface level stuff.

But is it made up of girls who are stimulating to me besides somewhere nice to unload my testiculos? Not so much.

It's Las Vegas, did you really expect anything different?

Reaction Score

Colombian women are some of the hottest in the world in my opinion. But you are very wrong when you say Colombian's don't go the plastic surgery route.

I've seen a couple fake asses and they both came from Colombia. It's like grabbing a piece of plastic.

Reaction Score
Definitely agree for the most part. If you only saw Chicago in the wintertime you would think there is no hot girls but as soon as the temperature approaches 60 there are hot chicks everywhere, women hibernate here in the winter.
Definitely agree for the most part. If you only saw Chicago in the wintertime you would think there is no hot girls but as soon as the temperature approaches 60 there are hot chicks everywhere, women hibernate here in the winter.
I will be hitting Chicago pretty regularly for the next several months. Staying downtown on business. I'm sure my travels will overlap with some Husky basketball. Any UConn bars? Preferably with those 8+ types......

Reaction Score
Boston is laugh out loud funny.
I would agree especially a few years ago. Being that my daughter lives in Boston and has been single for years. The father in me always hoped she was ugly in young men's eyes.

But the older I get and this weird yearning for a grandchild, I am now ready to proclaim her beautiful and available (both true).

(You married?)

Reaction Score
You're certainly not talking about the cheerleaders, are you?

Reaction Score
Lots of great natural bewbs in Isreal for some reason. Is it my imagination or is this a thing?
Having been with my fair share of jewish girls, the stereotype is not unfounded.

Therefore can't possibly be considered racist

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
As someone who grew up in CT and has lived in SD for the last 21 years...

This is a bit cringey...

Glastonbury? Really??? Really?

Reaction Score
As someone who grew up in CT and has lived in SD for the last 21 years...

This is a bit cringey...

Glastonbury? Really??? Really?
Was in Rapid City on business for a month in 2011. Didn't see much there except pickup trucks. The only thing that was beautiful to see was the NCAA Tourney and UConn Championship game in March/April, but that was on TV.

So SD will always have pleasant memories just not too much female related.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom