Connecticut- best looking women | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Connecticut- best looking women

Reaction Score
This is no joke. I just moved to Glastonbury and I keep telling my buddies that the Stop and Shop on Oak St is full of beautiful women every time I am in there. I'm too poor for the Whole Foods but I might just go for the view.

Okay creepiest things I've ever said.
If that's the creepiest thing you've ever said you are a Boy Scout.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Gretchen Mol comes from the same (original) town of former UConn Husky Ethan Waite - Deep River. It's also the former home of myself, otherwise I probably wouldn't know those facts.
She's always been gorgeous, never understood why she isn't a bigger star.
Mike McD's wet mob of a girlfriend in Rounders. That part would have killed Julia Roberts' career.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Deep river...My hometown growing up. After the Movie theater burned down you had to go anywhere else for excitement. Is the Town Hall still the old Town Hall? I do remember where the Mol's lived.on the way toward Essex. those were the old days.

I still pass through all the time and the town hall is still the old 3-sided rounded building. Main Street may look a bit different, depending on the last time you were back. Finast is now gone, replaced by a very large Adam's grocery store. Swan Funeral home is now a liquor store and the Riverwalk Cafe and LaPlace's Furniture were torn down and a Walgreen's now stands in the area where they were.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I still pass through all the time and the town hall is still the old 3-sided rounded building. Main Street may look a bit different, depending on the last time you were back. Finast is now gone, replaced by a very large Adam's grocery store. Swan Funeral home is now a liquor store and the Riverwalk Cafe and LaPlace's Furniture were torn down and a Walgreen's now stands in the area where they were.
talk about "spirits"

Reaction Score
I opened this thread on the train with the hopes of thumbing through pages upon pages of pictures of some top notch "recruits" from all states. I found one picture....ONE! We are slipping.....

Reaction Score
I opened this thread on the train with the hopes of thumbing through pages upon pages of pictures of some top notch "recruits" from all states. I found one picture....ONE! We are slipping.....

Last time I tried the flash went off. I'm retired;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom