Coaching Search Tweets & More | Page 23 | The Boneyard

Coaching Search Tweets & More

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
I don't know what the to do with the timetable now.
we're probably going to be working with the dry erase instead of the sharpie for a few days...

Reaction Score
So based on all the reports thus far, please anyone correct me if I'm wrong:

Warde's Number 1 seems to be Narduzzi
Lembo 2

Do we have anyone else? Haven't heard Diaco rumored at all today.

Reaction Score
RE: Saban
Mrs. Saban, several months ago, was seen in Austin looking at real estate, according to a friend on mine who is a huge Alabama booster. Many at Alabama figured he is on his way to Austin. Time will tell.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
So based on all the reports thus far, please anyone correct me if I'm wrong:

Warde's Number 1 seems to be Narduzzi
Lembo 2

Do we have anyone else? Haven't heard Diaco rumored at all today.
Herman was mentioned as well. Then we go to Weist, and then fall into the Ambrose zone.

Reaction Score
Anyone still on the Weist train?
I hate to say it, I was on the Weist train and now I'm off it. I like TJW a lot, and I really like what he was able to do down the stretch. But this is a coaching decision that will literally decide whether or not we get out of the purgatory that is the AAC. We need someone more proven at a higher level, someone who will fix us up as a resume builder for their higher aspirations.

If we're a stepping stone, I wanna be a stepping stone for the next coach of a top program.

Reaction Score
RE: Saban
Mrs. Saban, several months ago, was seen in Austin looking at real estate, according to a friend on mine who is a huge Alabama booster. Many at Alabama figured he is on his way to Austin. Time will tell.

Time will surely tell - She recently told the WSJ otherwise: > Recent media reports have suggested Saban may be interested in coaching at Texas if that job comes available. Some reports said Terry Saban had been house hunting in Austin. Asked if these reports were accurate, Terry Saban called them "rumors with absolutely no foundation." "We're staying," she said. "We're not going anywhere."<<

Now we all know that it's a women's prerogative to change her mind.:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Looks like there is not an agreement with Mack Brown to step down at Texas after all.

When reached by text moments ago, Brown refuted the story to Horns247.

"I haven't seen (the) article," Brown wrote.

"I'm in Florida recruiting. If I had decided to step down I sure wouldn't be killing myself down here. I have not decided to step down."

This should help give UConn and Warde the time he needs to finalize things with Narduzzi, IF that's the direction he wants to head in!

Edit: for some reason the name of the source will not appear when entered, so I've added it below at the asterisk

http://texas.* /Article/Mack-Brown-Responds-165559

* 247sports.com

Reaction Score
I'm still doing the Lembo...but I've been a Lembo guy since P was ousted. ruskin's probably the last holdout for Weist.

Reaction Score
Don't forget Baylor's Art Briles. The Washington Redskins are considering him.

Reaction Score
I love this.

I hate this.

Lorezapam.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads