Coaching Search Tweets & More | Page 21 | The Boneyard

Coaching Search Tweets & More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We're screwed.
Why it's Texas, they're going to go for a Saban type or even a Bill Cowher or John Gruden type. Now if they grab Saban, Alabama goes after Dantonio, etc.

I still think were in good shape.

Reaction Score
We need to pull the trigger. This UT stuff is making me nervous if, in fact, Narduzzi is our guy.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Unpinned ?? Were we bad?

I don't see the point in having the post pinned. Too much clutter at the top of the board is a problem on smaller screens. Three pinned posts are more than enough. I also unpinned my pinned post for the chat.

Reaction Score
Spartan Football‏@MSU_Football12m
Mark Dantonio: "Congratulations to Pat Narduzzi on winning the Broyles Award as the nation's top assistant coach. It's a well deserved honor

Spartan Football‏@MSU_Football12m
Coach D (cont.): "Pat pays great attention , & he's an outstanding teacher. His relationships with his players also is a strength.

Spartan Football‏@MSU_Football10m
Coach D: "In addition, he's an outstanding recruiter. Pat has been a loyal staff member for 10 years, including the last seven years at MSU.

Coach D: "As our assistant head coach, he's asked to manage a lot of duties."

Coach D: "Pat has been the architect of a Top 10 defense for the last three years. ...

Spartan Football‏@MSU_Football9m
Coach D: "There's no question that his defense has been the cornerstone for this record-setting 12-win season."

Coach D: "The fact that five of his players earned first-team All-Big Ten honors speaks to how dominant his defense has been this season. ..

Reaction Score
I don't see the point in having the post pinned. Too much clutter at the top of the board is a problem on smaller screens. Three pinned posts are more than enough. I also unpinned my pinned post for the chat.

It's only temporary though. This should/would get unpinned as soon as the coaching search is over - a process we anticipate to be complete by EOW....

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Why it's Texas, they're going to go for a Saban type or even a Bill Cowher or John Gruden type. Now if they grab Saban, Alabama goes after Dantonio, etc.

I still think were in good shape.
So if Alabama grabs Dantonio (which considering his health I don't think they will), then MSU promotes Narduzzi.

Reaction Score

I'm thinking the boneyard pick em final standings won't cause too much of a ruckus if it get's unpinned. :cool:

temery

What?
Reaction Score
It's only temporary though. This should/would get unpinned as soon as the coaching search is over - a process we anticipate to be complete by EOW....

All the more reason not to pin the post. As long as there are frequent replies, it will remain at the top naturally.

Reaction Score
Chip Brown‏@ChipBrownOB7m
High-level sources tell http://Post original url/2ENVsd Mack Brown will step down after 16 years at Texas. My story ... http://Post original url/1kwvDJ4

UConn Dan

Reaction Score
All the more reason not to pin the post. As long as there are frequent replies, it will remain at the top naturally.
Yes, if people play by our informal rules and don't post a new thread every time someone tweets or farts something of relevance.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
This is very true. We need to be worried about the domino effect. Here is a dooms day hypothetical.

Saban to Texas
Dantonio to Alabama
Narduzzi to Michigan State
Then UConn gets who?? Ambrose? Herman? Lembo?

Reaction Score
My guess is that Texas will make a run at Saban and if he says no, they'll take a run at urban Meyer. Bama might do that, if Saban leaves. I'm skeptical that they'll go after Dantonio, but even if they do and he goes, I'm not convinced it hurts us that much. We don't get Narduzzi, who I really do think Warde covets, we'll end up with Lembo who I actually think is a better choice anyway.

UConn Dan

Reaction Score
footballscoop2:47pm via TweetDeck
If I'm UConn & I want Pat Narduzzi, I'd get that signed up right quickly. Don't want to get in a bidding war w Texas (likely DC candidate)
Though higher profile, do you see Narduzzi leaving MSU for Texas for the same position. I don't. If he goes anywhere it's to be HC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom