Calipari on with Mike today FAN…... | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Calipari on with Mike today FAN…...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Its been what, four days since Cal called Mike ? Its still on the news here. "up next, see what happens when you mess with coach Cal " . They edited the interview to make it look like Cal put Mike in his place. It's disgusting and these UK fans out here are loving it and even worse they're believing it. When his team wins its what a great coach I must be but when they lose its oh, they're freshman. All McDonalds all American freshman.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Its been what, four days since Cal called Mike ? Its still on the news here. "up next, see what happens when you mess with coach Cal " . They edited the interview to make it look like Cal put Mike in his place. It's disgusting and these UK fans out here are loving it and even worse they're believing it. When his team wins its what a great coach I must be but when they lose its oh, they're freshman. All McDonalds all American freshman.
Post the entire interview on the KY board...or will you be banned if you do?

Reaction Score
I'll just blast it on the sound system in my backyard instead. I'm surrounded by UK fans here in Louisville. They might bleed blue but my blue runs deeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom