Calhoun: 'Sorry If People Misconstrued My Interaction With DeAndre Daniels' | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Calhoun: 'Sorry If People Misconstrued My Interaction With DeAndre Daniels'

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
With UMess' background, Clothbreath, it would be very hard for you to taunt the National Champs!!!
I'll work on the thicker skin, and cajonies that you suggest. Meanwhile, enjoy your Huskymaniac dreams
What is it with you and posters supporting other teams. You are a troll magnet, albeit trolls who are decent natured.

Reaction Score
What is it with you and posters supporting other teams. You are a troll magnet, albeit trolls who are decent natured.
Clothfrog & I barter back & forth, perhaps for the past 10-12 years. There used to be a UMass-UConn site, and the conversation was ridiculous. Lots of swearing & trash talk. Clothy was UMfan then and I was HuskyFAN.
It's evolved to the original boneyard, to RIVALS, then Scout, and now here. Huskymaniac even does more to clothy. Apparently he goes over there on UMass site. I don't bother.
Clothy is the only remaining UMass fan who comes over here. I would say most UMass fans realize the fact that UConn has left UMass in the dust and they leave their UConn insults to their board. Clothy, on the other hand, comes here especially when something negative happens to either UConn, or Calhoun.
I don't start it, he does. And, I never go over to his board.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Clothfrog & I barter back & forth, perhaps for the past 10-12 years. There used to be a UMass-UConn site, and the conversation was ridiculous. Lots of swearing & trash talk. Clothy was UMfan then and I was HuskyFAN.
It's evolved to the original boneyard, to RIVALS, then Scout, and now here. Huskymaniac even does more to clothy. Apparently he goes over there on UMass site. I don't bother.
Clothy is the only remaining UMass fan who comes over here. I would say most UMass fans realize the fact that UConn has left UMass in the dust and they leave their UConn insults to their board. Clothy, on the other hand, comes here especially when something negative happens to either UConn, or Calhoun.
I wasn't picking on you. I just find it interesting that you take the time to banter with Clothy and sean. I guess it's sport for you and them and good natured fun.

Reaction Score
For the most part it's good natured, and fun. But, by Clothy's last post he failed to grasp my humor. To add insult to injury I piled it on a bit more.

Reaction Score
Yonick, I can't post there anymore. I guess they don't like a mirror being held up to their face so they can see their obsession. F-em!!!

Clothy is a Richard.......no offense to guys named Richard.

Reaction Score
Richard???? Don't you have a date with a John Calipari fan site and a tube of hand cream?
Well, Clothy it was a good day for all of us. You guys beat St. Joes, we stopped ND's 29 game home streak. So, instead of dreaming about Huskymaniac, tonite, I'll wish an erotic dream, for you, about Anjoline Joli.
That's assuming you're more Richard, than Roberta. If you're a Roberta, may it be Brad Pitt, then. Sleep well, tonite, Clothie.........

Reaction Score
After that game I am convinced that Umass is a good team. Not great or even very good, just good. The Pariots are great and Tebow is a fraud.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
After that game I am convinced that Umass is a good team. Not great or even very good, just good. The Pariots are great and Tebow is a fraud.
We have a thread to bash Tebow, but I think it's been locked.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
What! No commentary about BCU.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
We have a thread to bash Tebow, but I think it's been locked.
It was the Christian thing to do.

Reaction Score

CLOTHY is UMFan??? Oh my God I had some beauties with Clothbreath. All in all not too bad a guy for a UMess fan.......................hey just don't start the cheat crap when you had the NCAA's largest pc of crap put your program on the map.

I like your UMess team this year. Good blend of length, shooters, shotblockers and athletes. Some young talent that will only get better. Not a believer in DK as the HC though I like the kid. Too much allowance for the wide open style and not enough tightening down the defense. But NCAA tourney could be back in sight if they get consistency in the league?!?!?

ctchamps

Reaction Score
CLOTHY is UMFan??? Oh my God I had some beauties with Clothbreath. All in all not too bad a guy for a UMess fan.......................hey just don't start the cheat crap when you had the NCAA's largest pc of crap put your program on the map.

I like your UMess team this year. Good blend of length, shooters, shotblockers and athletes. Some young talent that will only get better. Not a believer in DK as the HC though I like the kid. Too much allowance for the wide open style and not enough tightening down the defense. But NCAA tourney could be back in sight if they get consistency in the league?!?!?
Yeah certain fans like Clothy and sean from PC love to talk smack but don't take themselves seriously and are just having good nature fun. Unfortunately some people don't recognize this is just good old fashioned kidding as opposed to flaming.

Reaction Score
Yeah certain fans like Clothy and sean from PC love to talk smack but don't take themselves seriously and are just having good nature fun. Unfortunately some people don't recognize this is just good old fashioned kidding as opposed to flaming.

I actually didn't recognize it quite a few years ago but then again because he was pretty rough around the edges, as was I!! LOL

We'll give him a chance and see if he's matured as well as I have!!??:)

ctchamps

Reaction Score
I actually didn't recognize it quite a few years ago but then again because he was pretty rough around the edges, as was I!! LOL

We'll give him a chance and see if he's matured as well as I have!!??:)
If you've matured mau, you've gone rogue on me.:)

Reaction Score

Lets not get into the '96 issues and a coach that is 16 years removed from the program. I would have to put you into your board's largest pc of crap category which is that moron, Huskymaniac. I will restrain the cheat crap and just call it negative press. What ever happened to my old friend, Deepster? Used to go at it with him as well.

DK will do fine but should have scrapped that DDM offense sooner. Rumors that Lou Roe will return to coach the big guys once he retires have surfaced. A good thing for us. Defense is getting better every game. We should be fine.

Reaction Score
Lets not get into the '96 issues and a coach that is 16 years removed from the program. I would have to put you into your board's largest pc of crap category which is that moron, Huskymaniac. I will restrain the cheat crap and just call it negative press. What ever happened to my old friend, Deepster? Used to go at it with him as well.

DK will do fine but should have scrapped that DDM offense sooner. Rumors that Lou Roe will return to coach the big guys once he retires have surfaced. A good thing for us. Defense is getting better every game. We should be fine.
I wouldn't exactly call Tebow a fraud. He's no Brady, and he gets more milage from his religious viewpoints, but I'd say he's a servicable NFL QB
Regarding the Patriots, they easily should make the Super Bowl, but, the Giants loom large. Remember the last time these two met in the Super Bowl?? It could be deja vous all over again.

RoderickSpode

7th Earl of Sidcup
Reaction Score
As a Pats fan there are countless painful memories surrounding that game, but this team is on an upsurge whereas the '07 Pats were playing tight since early December and looked nervous (and it still took the most ridiculous catch in NFL history for the Giants to win ;) ). I don't want to get ahead of myself because Baltimore is a handful, but if I was a betting man I wouldn't pick against Brady this year.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
As a Pats fan there are countless painful memories surrounding that game, but this team is on an upsurge whereas the '07 Pats were playing tight since early December and looked nervous (and it still took the most ridiculous catch in NFL history for the Giants to win ;) ). I don't want to get ahead.
The way these play offs are going the only predictable thing is that things are unpredictable. But a Giants Pats rematch would generate a lot of hype and be great for people living in the Northeast

RoderickSpode

7th Earl of Sidcup
Reaction Score
Oh of course it would be unpredictable. That's why I don't bet, I just flap my gums like everyone else!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom