Calhoun: 'Sorry If People Misconstrued My Interaction With DeAndre Daniels' | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Calhoun: 'Sorry If People Misconstrued My Interaction With DeAndre Daniels'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
As a Pats fan there are countless painful memories surrounding that game, but this team is on an upsurge whereas the '07 Pats were playing tight since early December and looked nervous (and it still took the most ridiculous catch in NFL history for the Giants to win ;) ). I don't want to get ahead of myself because Baltimore is a handful, but if I was a betting man I wouldn't pick against Brady this year.

The biggest shame from that game was awarding Eli Manning the MVP. Nobody beat the Pats that year scoring 17 points. My MVP goes to Justin Tuck who was in our backfield disrupting the offense all night.

Reaction Score
Lets not get into the '96 issues and a coach that is 16 years removed from the program. I would have to put you into your board's largest pc of crap category which is that moron, Huskymaniac. I will restrain the cheat crap and just call it negative press. What ever happened to my old friend, Deepster? Used to go at it with him as well.

DK will do fine but should have scrapped that DDM offense sooner. Rumors that Lou Roe will return to coach the big guys once he retires have surfaced. A good thing for us. Defense is getting better every game. We should be fine.

I love it!!! I am so deeply entrenched in your head I tickle your spinal cord!!!!!

Tell us how Calhoun is a coward for refusing to play UMass now that they are "good" again! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
I love it!!! I am so deeply entrenched in your head I tickle your spinal cord!!!!!

Tell us how Calhoun is a coward for refusing to play UMass now that they are "good" again! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Get over it Squidmoron. I could care less who you play. Go rub one out to pictures of the Kentucky coach.

Reaction Score
Get over it Squidmoron. I could care less who you play. Go rub one out to pictures of the Kentucky coach.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! You can't help yourself but respond. I feel like a cat playing with a mouse.........

You come to a UConn board to make a negative post about Calhoun and you comment on MY obsession with the squid?!?!?! Classic! At least the squid is still impacting our program by buying away our recruits and sending his lap dogs (Wetzel) to "investigate" our recruiting. What's your excuse for holding onto a 17 year old grudge against Calhoun?

Hey, dance for us a little more our little jester. Tell us how Quinnipiac and Central CT are now "good" programs and that is why Calhoun refuses to play them but UMass does...unlike in the old days when they were cupcakes and that coward Calhoun was willing to play them. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Reaction Score
I came to your board and made no negative posts about Uconn or Calhoun. Just responded negatively to your garbage. And you are obssessed with Calipari, just look at your avatar.

And where do we claim that Q and Central are good? Most of us are critical of that scheduling. And I doubt Calhoun refuses to play them. He just replaced them with someon else (Miane, Wagner, Coppin St., etc...). Big upgrade! I said before I don't care who your coach chooses to schedule. No further comment on that other than you are a troll on your own board

Reaction Score
Ahhh, Clothy & Huskymaniac.......You two are certainly worth the price of admission.........

Perhaps you two, along with Calhoun & Calipari, should go out to dinner some nite. I doubt the restauraunt would still be standing at the end ou the night.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Ahhh, Clothy & Huskymaniac.......You two are certainly worth the price of admission.........

Perhaps you two, along with Calhoun & Calipari, should go out to dinner some nite. I doubt the restauraunt would still be standing at the end ou the night.
As long as they don't get seated at a table after the Patman has utilized it.

Reaction Score
I came to your board and made no negative posts about Uconn or Calhoun.

So saying "If Punchy didn't have the history he has this would have gone unnoticed" isn't negative? You are so my little b!tch..........

Reaction Score
Nice twist of context. Conveniently leaving out that I thought it was nothing. And Punchy does have a history controlling his emotions and being controversial. Most of you fellow fans would agree with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom