Calhoun Cancer Walk | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Calhoun Cancer Walk

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Funny - my contribution keeps going up slowly - apparently, they are slowly adding the checks and cash I brought with me. Total of about $930 now. I might get a little more. We'll see.

Reaction Score
My only question is did that crew go drinking anywhere?? If not...........:confused:

Reaction Score
I don't have that level of security clearance. Fishy mentioned at the walk that he did not believe that any matching funds were added to our Cardiology Center total on the website, but I guess that does not necessarily mean the money was not received.
I know they were received for the Cardiology Center, but I was wondering if they weren't included in the Charity Ride totals yet that would boost us up a bit.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
My only question is did that crew go drinking anywhere?? If not...........:confused:

There were 5 of us that made it to the bar - Dogbreath2U, Dove, Waquoit, Mrs/Friend of Waquoit and me. Everyone else had some lame excuse.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
There were 5 of us that made it to the bar - Dogbreath2U, Dove, Waquoit, Mrs/Friend of Waquoit and me. Everyone else had some lame excuse.

Don't believe I was invited....humph.

Reaction Score

Congrats to that group for keeping the Boneyard tradition.......I mean I love the fact you guys walked for a great cause but when the BY gets together the suds seem to have their way with us!!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
You must have left too soon. The people who hung around decided to go visit the nearest pub.

Please allow me enjoy stewing in self righteous indignation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom