Calhoun Cancer Walk | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Calhoun Cancer Walk

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
l to r:

Dove, Waquoit, Zack, Dogbreath2U, International Zone Caster(Gordon), Deep and Mojo Baby, Calhoun, Jonathan, jleves, Fishsticks, HuskyNan, Pateen (representing lurkers everywhere, and ThetaZoo.

Taking this pic was probably Friend of Waquoit or Mrs. jleves, or dad of jleves.

Dove. Did you really have to out me? And it's COASTER. Not CASTER. :D Although I am still trolling for fish. :p

intlzncster

Reaction Score
If I had known that you were all just regular folks I would have come out a lot sooner...don't take this the wrong way.

Pretty ordinary bunch, huh? :D

Reaction Score
Puneet had the cutest baby that was so decked out in Husky-wear that it would have brought tears to the eyes of the truly fanatical fans. I regret not asking to take a picture....she was the essence of pure Husky mojo. With Deep's "mojo baby" half-way grown up and on the walk, the future looked good.

Well I was planning on turning in my lurking badge anyway and I certainly can't deny Dogbreath's request for a pic of Mojo Baby II: The Ollie Era (much thanks for your kind words, thankfully she got her mom's looks).
anya22.jpg

Not pictured is the UConn #34 beanie bear she had in her stroller, as well as the Husky mobile hanging over her crib. I did everything I could to keep Husky Wear in business.

A big thank you to everyone that led both of these incredible efforts. Raising over 30K for the pump seemingly without breaking a sweat and the late rally to 5th place in the Challenge was just amazing and I was proud to be a part of it. Hope we can make up even more ground from now till August 30. Another hanging of ZLS seems like a sure fire way to beat Cigna. Let's make it happen.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Well I was planning on turning in my lurking badge anyway
You are encouraged to post after hanging out with THAT group for an afternoon? Crazy.
and I certainly can't deny Dogbreath's request for a pic of Mojo Baby II: The Ollie Era (much thanks for your kind words, thankfully she got her mom's looks).

You're not kidding! Kid is very fortunate. ;)

A big thank you to everyone that led both of these incredible efforts. Raising over 30K for the pump seemingly without breaking a sweat and the late rally to 5th place in the Challenge was just amazing and I was proud to be a part of it. Hope we can make up even more ground from now till August 30. Another hanging of ZLS seems like a sure fire way to beat Cigna. Let's make it happen.

Latest update: I got another $200 last night. ring it up jleves! More to come. Still on that whale's bloody tail. I can smell it. I'm Captain Ahab, but he's no Moby Dick.

Note, can't hang ZLS until tournament time. Don't mess with success. We should hang jleves, he's the nicest least innocuous guy on here. Maybe there's some sort of reverse mojo deal there. Worth a shot.

Reaction Score
What are you gonna do, hang me AGAIN?

Hangings have been known to be arbitraty and capricious. I have it on good authority that the Hangman is suffering from allergies this spring and may be a bit cranky. I'd be careful...

(I don't put it past you)

Speak for yourself

Reaction Score
Well I was planning on turning in my lurking badge anyway and I certainly can't deny Dogbreath's request for a pic of Mojo Baby II: The Ollie Era (much thanks for your kind words, thankfully she got her mom's looks).
View attachment 3091

Not pictured is the UConn #34 beanie bear she had in her stroller, as well as the Husky mobile hanging over her crib. I did everything I could to keep Husky Wear in business.

Awesome first post. Adorable daughter. I'm proud to hand the Mojo Baby crown over...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I look younger than
possible avatar:

I look a lot younger than those though.

These are my alternating facebook profiles:

Young Busey:
485626_10151392903147064_1433938015_n.jpg

Young Bacon:
294928_10151396419352064_95828846_n.jpg

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Gonna switch it up to this shortly i think:

935317_10151396390717064_526865185_n.jpg

Reaction Score
View attachment 3091

What a cutie!!

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
To bump up Puneet's credentials, when I mentioned the bear she had was #34, he immediately said Soulemayne Wane.

Not Ray Allen.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Got another $300. I may just be able to squeak Team Boneyard over the line. We currently sit $525 short (see below). Got a few more pledges lined up totaling more than $525. Let's see if they come through though. I'm on the case at any rate.

I keep raising my personal fundraising goal and more donations keep coming in? That strategy seems to be panning out.

Boneyard Team Fundraising Goal:$10,000.00
Total Raised:$9,475.00

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Got another $300. I may just be able to squeak Team Boneyard over the line. We currently sit $525 short (see below). Got a few more pledges lined up totaling more than $525. Let's see if they come through though. I'm on the case at any rate.

I keep raising my personal fundraising goal and more donations keep coming in? That strategy seems to be panning out.

Boneyard Team Fundraising Goal:$10,000.00
Total Raised:$9,475.00

I checked the team totals and am surprised again.....we still sit in 5th place, but are now in position to move up into 2nd, shooting by companies like Comcast and RisCassi and Davis if we could get it up to 11K. In any case, great job inteligenztrecstrerztusteracgrster and others who have added to the total. I see the jleves contingent have had their fundraising efforts added to the total.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I checked the team totals and am surprised again.....we still sit in 5th place, but are now in position to move up into 2nd, shooting by companies like Comcast and RisCassi and Davis if we could get it up to 11K. In any case, great job inteligenztrecstrerztusteracgrster and others who have added to the total. I see the jleves contingent have had their fundraising efforts added to the total.

OK, so the goal is $11k now? I gotta find $1,500 somehow. Might be difficult...never say die though.

I've still got an outstanding $500 donation, which I'm going to follow up with utmost aggression. I'm through with letting him take the line out. I'm going to attach him now, hope he's tired.

Also, I've got a retired wealthy couple, who are sending a check of unknown amount (could be big, or could be like your typical rich tightwads). My three cousins have yet to be heard from, but I shamed them all by informing them that their father (my uncle) donated $300 in honor of my mom (his sister). They better pony up or they'll hear about it at the family reunion. Group shaming is a powerful incentive.

I think I've just about tapped out my other resources, but some people keep surprising me, so you never know. One girl I haven't seen in 20 years donated because of the "kick cancer in the nuts" line I stole from Fishy. She said, and I quote, "you had me at kick cancer in the nuts. classy! happy to make a donation". She's kind of a wildebeest, so that is a bit worrisome.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Wildebeasts need love too.

Oh no doubt...preferably from people other than myself. I'm not a take-one-for-the-team kinda guy. I'll happily volunteer others though. I'll set you up Deep. Don't think the wife will feel threatened by this one in the least.

Reaction Score
Do you know if company matches are included in the totals yet?

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Do you know if company matches are included in the totals yet?

I don't have that level of security clearance. Fishy mentioned at the walk that he did not believe that any matching funds were added to our Cardiology Center total on the website, but I guess that does not necessarily mean the money was not received.

Reaction Score

Got a link for donation to be sure it gets added to the BY Team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom