2025 Recruiting: - Braylon Mullins discusses his recruitment, timeline | Page 21 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Braylon Mullins discusses his recruitment, timeline

Reaction Score
What's his reasoning for the titles being fluky? Last year's team was dominant in any way you look at it. If that one is fluky then every championship is fluky. I guess he thinks it's fluky to win 6 games in a row by double digits. Both times.
A lot of people think that the talent at the college level has been lacking the past few years and they say that's why UConn has been dominant.

Reaction Score
I’m not complaining at all about Hurley or staff or our results. I’m saying recruits should be lining up to play for him at UConn like they do for much much lesser coaches without hesitation (Cal & Scheyer). He should have his pick of the litter year in year out eg Flagg and Meleek.
If UConn had been in the Big 12 Hurley would’ve gotten those players. Being in the Big East is a big liability. Mullins other two finalists are ACC and Big Ten teams. These kids want to play Duke, UNC, NC St, Purdue, MichSt, etc. multiple times during the season, not Providence or Seton Hall.

Reaction Score
Yes because this is a 8 month decision. It would be telling if he chose Indiana only because of geography. I am a the GM from Orlando or LA and i am thinking twice about the kid’s maturity.
This is a ridiculous take. He is a teenager, just starting his senior year of high school. Having raised 3 kids, it wouldn’t surprise me at all.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
If UConn had been in the Big 12 Hurley would’ve gotten those players. Being in the Big East is a big liability. Mullins other two finalists are ACC and Big Ten teams. These kids want to play Duke, UNC, NC St, Purdue, MichSt, etc. multiple times during the season, not Providence or Seton Hall.

mc-enroe-tennis.gif

Reaction Score
march is always fluky, and hurley failed a bunch of times before the title runs so we can't expect the runs to continue.
So UConn isn’t going to win the championship every year? Brilliant analysis by that guy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom