Brandon Austin to PC | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Brandon Austin to PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

caw

Reaction Score

I dont think anyone here wants to compare "staffs":oops:

Are you talking to your fellow Friar, because I'm sure most UConn fans would love to compare staffs.

FWIW I do think Andre is a very good assistant, I also don't think he would make the cut to be on UConn's staff right now. God Shamgod was a fine college player, I don't know what else to say about him, has he been in Europe all this time? I don't usually follow Friar players let alone ex-Friar players.

caw

Reaction Score

So I assume he finished his degree, good for him. Yeah, him leaving as a sophomore was a huge mistake, though I don't know if he would ever have made the NBA.

Reaction Score
That was sarcastic right?? You can't be that stupid...........compare away!!

Could be wrong, but I think he was just making a joke based on the slang meaning of 'staff'. An attempt to add some levity, which this board is in desperate need of at the moment.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
An attempt to add some levity, which this board is in desperate need of at the moment.
levity_six.jpg

Reaction Score
Could be wrong, but I think he was just making a joke based on the slang meaning of 'staff'. An attempt to add some levity, which this board is in desperate need of at the moment.

yeah but levity cannot be forced upon us by a PC fan per the BY rules!! ......:D......but 8893 can for sure!!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
providence just sucks dick. no way around it. bummer we lost a recruit to them but it is what it is. the kid wanted something different then us and pt was different. so be it. considering everything going on in the fball world we won't be in this conf by xmas time and we will go from the worst bs conf to the worst bcs conf. the new worst one has 1 good thing, no mid mjor private school bball programs. prov can hang out the rest of its life with shu, sju, nova and gtown and be happy no being nationally relevant in anything. thats fine by me. le there fans motuh off and all they want. they just dont get where big boy sports are going and how they are slowly being left out. u will add butler and dayton and xavier and all the others and be happy packing 5k gyms all over and letting dickie v pump the best mid majors ever league.

to the poster who denied the scout board crap. u are a clow. we all watched you start the bs, then go to the ot board on your scout home and get others to join u playing 5 year old games. its just sad that your school has been soo bad that the only fun u get to have is stuff like that. it took scouts lazy asses a couple weeks to clean that up, we all watched and now u have the balls to say u didn't do anything becuase there is no proof. go yourself and you know what else? i'd run a dam lawn mower over cooleys head just to get your attention one day again.

as uconn upgrades puck which will be a fun time for uconn fans and we know the challenges ahead of us, i must say that one of my favorite parts about learning more about hockey east is the fact that you guys sucks at the other bread winner sport you play. amazing what it must be like on campus. you dont play fball so thats a big money no go, you dont play baseball anymore which for big time schools brings small amounts of money but gives great exposure in spring/summer when schools are out. you suck as a bball program and now i find out u suck as a puck program. holy crap, i hope your good at soccer or volleyball or track or something. jesus cooleys haircut christ. bryant is a couple years from passing u guys, u better hope u beat them out for that a10supderduper conf invite, that would be becuase uri kids are to drunk from great frat partys to play sports. do u have partys on your campus? or do kids go into town and travel over to brown to have a sam adams and learn libreal math 101?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score

ok good i get it now. when some 1 gets tuff and tell what actually went on we result to simple 1 liners that mean absolutey nothing becuase u have been exposed as a cheap bs fanbase. you come to this board looking for what exactly? i remember what the scout board looked like and the old man jC jokes when he was sick or hurt. your fanbase is no better or nicer so don't bother playing the card. s my d.

Reaction Score
Did I read above that God joined the PC staff?? I guess the catholics have an 'in'.

Reaction Score

At least one person got it.

To illiterate Dan: produce ONE post where I pretended to be a UCONN fan and i will never post here again. Balls in your court.

Reaction Score
providence just ****ing sucks dick. no way around it. bummer we lost a recruit to them but it is what it is. the kid wanted something different then us and pt was different. so be it. considering everything going on in the fball world we won't be in this conf by xmas time and we will go from the worst bs conf to the worst bcs conf. the new worst one has 1 good thing, no mid mjor private school bball programs. prov can hang out the rest of its life with shu, sju, nova and gtown and be happy no being nationally relevant in anything. thats fine by me. le there fans motuh off and **** all they want. they just dont get where big boy sports are going and how they are slowly being left out. u will add butler and dayton and xavier and all the others and be happy packing 5k gyms all over and letting dickie v pump the best mid majors ever league.

to the poster who denied the scout board crap. u are a ****ing clow. we all watched you start the bs, then go to the ot board on your scout home and get others to join u playing 5 year old games. its just sad that your school has been soo bad that the only fun u get to have is stuff like that. it took scouts lazy asses a couple weeks to clean that up, we all watched and now u have the balls to say u didn't do anything becuase there is no proof. go **** yourself and you know what else? i'd run a dam lawn mower over cooleys head just to get your attention one day again.

as uconn upgrades puck which will be a fun time for uconn fans and we know the challenges ahead of us, i must say that one of my favorite parts about learning more about hockey east is the fact that you guys sucks at the other bread winner sport you play. amazing what it must be like on campus. you dont play fball so thats a big money no go, you dont play baseball anymore which for big time schools brings small amounts of money but gives great exposure in spring/summer when schools are out. you suck as a bball program and now i find out u suck as a puck program. holy crap, i hope your good at soccer or volleyball or track or something. jesus cooleys haircut christ. bryant is a couple years from passing u guys, u better hope u beat them out for that a10supderduper conf invite, that would be becuase uri kids are to drunk from great frat partys to play sports. do u have partys on your campus? or do kids go into town and travel over to brown to have a sam adams and learn libreal math 101?

^^ is embarrassing.

caw

Reaction Score

Well in that case, he probably doesn't want to compare, to be clear this is me making a joke about how small his is :-p

Reaction Score
In glad to see everyone has embraced the low brow humor that should be a part of all Internet chat boards.

Happy turkey day!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score

To illiterate Dan: produce ONE post where I pretended to be a UCONN fan and i will never post here again. Balls in your court.

scout got rid of all that crap that went on for weeks when they got a writer. your playing a dumb card. but hey, if u had a board for your school that gets more than a post or 2 every hour u wouldnt be hanging out here. clown on, i enjoy it.

^^ is embarrassing.

bob, both of your chins are embarrassing.

Reaction Score

We can't, because they are too old and are gone and this is why you are saying show me proof. You and others did it, we remember your name so stop trying to say it wasn't you. I got tired of the bullsh#t when it was going on and when I tried to get on the PC board I wasn't allowed by your administrators.

Edit:Dear user,

Recently you applied to access the following Scout.com community:

ScoutFriars.com

Your request has been DENIED by the site staff.

Thank you,
ScoutFriars.com Staff

In case you say I am making that up too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom