Blake Harris | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Blake Harris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A player with his skill set? He had two full seasons and he hardly ever showed he belonged on the court at this level. Some of that may have been coaching but it shouldn't take a player 2 seasons to show an understanding of basic basketball concepts. I like the kid but more often than not he was lost on where to be and what to do.
When he posted up no one gave him the ball always a turnover or a bad shot put up. I don't blame him for leaving. Although his defense kept him off the court

Reaction Score
When he posted up no one gave him the ball always a turnover or a bad shot put up. I don't blame him for leaving. Although his defense kept him off the court

I'm going to post this again because I disagree with the first part of this -- go look at the tape of when he was fed the ball (or look at his stats) and see what happened.

Reaction Score
I'm going to post this again because I disagree with the first part of this -- go look at the tape of when he was fed the ball (or look at his stats) and see what happened.

I said post ups not drive and kick to him or offensive rebounds put backs

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
All righty, there goes the point guard option.

Reaction Score
That stinks, love the film on this kid. Ollie has to somehow get Waters.

Reaction Score
Yeah I posted a couple days back that were third at best. Heard that this was probably going to happen.

Reaction Score
Quietly setting up a shrine to Jobu for Alterique's shoulder.
Even with a fully healthy shoulder it's not enough. We are dangerously thin at guard right now and have no frontcourt, can't believe Ollie has us in this position. We have to get Waters or another good guard and then get another guard via grad transfer or juco.

Reaction Score
Yeah I posted a couple days back that were third at best. Heard that this was probably going to happen.
Yep, you called it. Do you know anything else on Waters? The pt is obviously there for him.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Even with a fully healthy shoulder it's not enough. We are dangerously thin at guard right now and have no frontcourt, can't believe Ollie has us in this position. We have to get Waters or another good guard and then get another guard via grad transfer or juco.

Unfortunately I have zero faith in Ollie at this juncture. Starting to feel a little apathetic at this point about next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rawdawg35

Top Bottom