Big East Transfers | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Big East Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I thought he was an excellent defender, but he's sub replacement level on offense.
Was looking at his stats and he lost about 10mpg from this year to last year. Probably a better fit elsewhere for both him and the program.

Reaction Score

Pretty cool landing spot for Monroe.

NCCU is annually once of the best teams in the MEAC and LeVelle Moton is one of the most underrated coaches in the nation. The Eagles have won the MEAC four out of the last eight seasons. The HBCU connection is pretty cool too.

Reaction Score
As much as we crap on that team, I want all the teams in the Big East to be competitive opponents to play against.

Between Watson and Horchler returning, Providence returns their starting frontcourt.
I am a fan of all big east teams during march madness and the off-season. During the regular season and BE tourney it’s every man for himself. Always wanna see good recruits coming to BE schools, I just want UConn’s recruits to be better.

Horchler and Watson returning is GREAT for providence and good for the league, too.

Reaction Score
I am a fan of all big east teams during march madness and the off-season. During the regular season and BE tourney it’s every man for himself. Always wanna see good recruits coming to BE schools, I just want UConn’s recruits to be better.

Horchler and Watson returning is GREAT for providence and good for the league, too.
Well said. That is how I feel about pulling for BE teams. I show them love except when they go against our Huskies.

Reaction Score

I’m so confused as to what is going on at St. John’s. They had a very good season and have lost (I think) 5 or 6 players to the portal. I think they now have 8 scholarship players. I did not fact check any of these numbers, but anyways, WHAT IS HAPPENING THERE

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
If they create the one time transfer rule does the no inter conference transfers stand?

Reaction Score
Didn’t go through everyone, but outside of Wahab, not a lot of talent transferring out it seems? I want the big east to be the best league next year.

Very surprised by Wahab too, they would’ve been good next year with a top kid coming in and some additional help already there.

Reaction Score
Didn’t go through everyone, but outside of Wahab, not a lot of talent transferring out it seems? I want the big east to be the best league next year.

Very surprised by Wahab too, they would’ve been good next year with a top kid coming in and some additional help already there.
Wahab is definitely the best player that is leaving the conference.

Xavier’s transfers were not world beaters this year, but they were both young freshman who could have been a big part of their future.

St. John’s didn’t lose a significant amount of talent to the transfer portal, but they lost like 5-6 guys. So with them it’s more of a concern of numbers. Also, Champegnie going to the draft hurts them.

Creighton’s best recruit the program has ever seen has decommitted from the program. Huge loss for them.

Seton Hall lost a couple of guys, no real world beaters again.

Overall, the conference is in a decent spot at this point going into next year. A lot of teams this year were very young and will only get better next year. The conference will be losing some really good seniors, but I’m hoping we will be a stronger conference next year. There are some talented 2021 kids coming in as well.

Reaction Score

Dominoes falling for DePaul now. Expected with the coaching change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom