Big East Transfer Portal Thread v II | The Boneyard

Big East Transfer Portal Thread v II

Status
Not open for further replies.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
easier than cleaning up the off topic stuff in the last thread.

Last edited:

MJ1

Reaction Score
Wow, turns 25 years old in November, a grown man playing against a lot of 18 and 19 year olds. Unintended result of Covid era.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Wow, turns 25 years old in November, a grown man playing against a lot of 18 and 19 year olds.
On the court as well.

Reaction Score
Pitino will grab him, he's from NYC. Original jelly fammer, great ball control. I like his game.

Reaction Score
If he can’t beat out freshmen for the 8th spot in the rotation, that’s on him.
It wouldn’t be about that as much as it’d be about position. You’re not playing Diarra and JQ together. He’s not coming here anyways. But point still stands

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
It wouldn’t be about that as much as it’d be about position. You’re not playing Diarra and JQ together. He’s not coming here anyways. But point still stands
I’d argue Diarra and JQ reflect each others strengths to the extent they could play together. Diarra might have to guard bigger guards with him on the floor, but he’s a fighter on defense.

But yeah he’s not coming here.

Reaction Score
The rumor now is that Quinerly is just the start of a wave of soon-to-be grad transfers that will hit the portal late after officially getting their degrees once summer classes are complete.

If true, it’ll literally players’ first dance in the job market: interview at schools, get your NIL bag for your first “job” out of college.

Reaction Score
The rumor now is that Quinerly is just the start of a wave of soon-to-be grad transfers that will hit the portal late after officially getting their degrees once summer classes are complete.

If true, it’ll literally players’ first dance in the job market: interview at schools, get your NIL bag for your first “job” out of college.

This certainly makes some sense if allowed. How does Baker figure out how to stop that? The can of worms is wide open now.

Reaction Score
This certainly makes some sense if allowed. How does Baker figure out how to stop that? The can of worms is wide open now.
The only logical solution would be to set a portal deadline for graduate transfers. Right now only undergrads have a deadline which was back in early May

Reaction Score
This has been rumored for a while, doubt we use the last scholarship anyway but if we do it's not gonna be on Quinerly. That's one spot we have lots of options at already

Reaction Score
‘uge. A favorite of mine:

Interesting fit. On one hand, they have 3 PGs on the roster already and 4 wings that want minutes. On the other hand, I don't know if I trust Dayvion McKnight to run the team and Mulcahy and Olivari could be an interesting "inverted" back-court. Not sure Craft or Claude would love this, though.

Reaction Score
I think we need to give this kid Trey Woodbury out of Utah Valley a look. Remember watching him in the NIT last year and was impressed.

Reaction Score
To add to that:

Many local writers think St. John's and Rutgers are the top fits so far.

Ledlum is a really unique player. Strong center of gravity at 6'6 225 (he's probably heavier than that) who can do a little bit of everything but is an exceptional rebounder, strong defender and very efficient scoring inside.

Reaction Score
To add to that:

Many local writers think St. John's and Rutgers are the top fits so far.

Ledlum is a really unique player. Strong center of gravity at 6'6 225 (he's probably heavier than that) who can do a little bit of everything but is an exceptional rebounder, strong defender and very efficient scoring inside.

Don’t know how St Johns can add him as they are already at 13 players, 1 over the limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom