Better Call Saul

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by superjohn, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Rocktheworld

Rocktheworld

I can see this ending in one more season.

We knew the whole Chuck conflict would be one of the great arcs of the series and that seems to have hit its climax/turning point

Next season it's Kim

2. G0UCONN

G0UCONN

Cool will be Walter White cameos etc. I imagine they will have along way.....walking by Jimmy in street kinda thing.

Seeing Jesse again too...see how they met.

Great show.

3. shizzle787

shizzle787 King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool

Nah, this will go the full six seasons. Not only does Kim have to be resolved, but Nacho and Tuco have to be resolved as well. The Chuck thing isn't over yet, and the Cinnabon express hasn't reached its destination yet.

4. Dogdeacon

Dogdeacon

I think they are still supposed to be 4-5yrs before the events of BB, so Jessie is likely 13yrs old & unlikely to appear (GO-Walt was Jessie's Chem teacher in HS = already seen it), then with respect to Laundry/superlab Walter came in when they got new equipment and possibly new underground premises. So it likely operates in a hidden room above ground for awhile. I'm curious if Gale is going to appear as Gus' cook, cuz that actor is playing a 55yr old CFO on Billions, can't see him slumming as a 30yrs old masters in chemistry graduate.
    After the court room drama I thought last week's episode was a bit of a disappointing re-shuffle in terms of stalling Jimmy for a year to turn fully into legal Saul. And if I was Howard rather than give Chuck a pep talk, I'd have walked in there with 'save face' sell your half of the firm now or I'm going public with your meltdown and you (Chuck) are finished. They did put a lot of sub-plots back in motion though so it'll be fun to see them bring them all together in a creative way.

5. G0UCONN

G0UCONN

I assume Jesse was selling in HS (disnt he drop out) and getting in trouble and maybe Saul was his lawyer, as I recall Jesse introduced Walt to Saul as the guy they need to go to because "we need a Criminal lawyer".

You are right about Gale.

6. Dogdeacon

Dogdeacon

Yeah, Jessie was a stoner in high school and stayed for extra help or something once or twice. Then when Walt goes on the bust with his brother in-law & gets the idea to sell drugs after seeing $$ and Jessie narrowly escape. = Walt knows to approach Jessie for a partnership. Not sure how Jessie 'picked' Saul, but the meeting we saw on BB was the first time Saul formally met either Jessie or Walter White.

7. G0UCONN

G0UCONN

Ok, that may be the case.

I thought based on what Jesse said to Walt that he already knew Saul.

8. The X Man

The X Man

According to Breaking Bad wiki Jesse was born in September of 1984 and BCS is set in 2002