Better Call Saul | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Better Call Saul

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I would think there will be at least two more - the show's supposed to overlap some with Breaking Bad, but we haven't even seen Jimmy become Saul or Gus rise to the top yet. I can't see all of that, plus some Walter/Jesse cameos, plus the afternath of Breaking Bad all being squeezed into one season.

I would imagine that any Walt/Jesse cameo would be brief, if they happen at all. Same thing with the Gene in Omaha storyline; I don't think that's something we'll see multiple episodes dedicated to; rather just a cherry to top off Jimmy's story. I also don't recall hearing that the show is definitely going to overlap into Breaking Bad...if it does, then that means there's probably going to be a big time jump, since Sunday's episode takes place in 2003 and the pilot takes place in September of 2008. I don't see this show going 8+ seasons, which is what it would take if there wasn't a big time jump since they move at such a slow pace. It's really about turning Jimmy into Saul; once that happens, we could easily skip ahead to 2008 or even post-BB.

Reaction Score
I would think there will be at least two more - the show's supposed to overlap some with Breaking Bad, but we haven't even seen Jimmy become Saul or Gus rise to the top yet. I can't see all of that, plus some Walter/Jesse cameos, plus the afternath of Breaking Bad all being squeezed into one season.
I don't think they've said or promised timeline overlap with BB, only that there would be character crossover with some specific mentions including possibly WW. But right now there is too much Kim&Jimmy + Gus/Hector/Nacho/Mike stuff in the immediate aftermath of the season finale for them to jump ahead next year.

I'm hoping for one more season and 50% continue in present timeline + 50% jump ahead to Jimmy's final attempt to make amends for his myriad of wrongs. They've very much created a separate Gus storyline at this point and I would also enjoy him taking up Chuck or even Mike's portion of the show and focusing on Gus building his empire and developing as a villain.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom