Aubrey Griffin to UConn | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Aubrey Griffin to UConn

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Went on Aubrey Griffen’s instagram great pics of her UCONN signing. Haley Jones, Paige and Azzi all
Follow her... ironically Jordan Horston ( who took her official weekend visit with) does not, nor Sam Brunelle or Boston... something to think about.. these teenagers are all about social media and the high school AAU , USA basketball circuit is a very small community ... something to think about here if your all into reading every tweet post etc
That is some advanced level analytical supposition and detective work right there. :eek:. Are you sure your were stalking the right teenagers instagram account? The young lady that committed to UCONN spells her last name Griffin. Just saying.

Reaction Score
That is some advanced level analytical supposition and detective work right there. :eek:. Are you sure your were stalking the right teenagers instagram account? The young lady that committed to UCONN spells her last name Griffin. Just saying.
thank u for the correction her page is legit thanks

Reaction Score
Ayyyyy, im sooooo tired of hearing about Boston or Jones!!!!.. like wtf, we got Aubrey GriffiN people!!. I thank this young woman very much for having the guts to come to an elite program like Uconn and be coached by Geno, knowing she can virtually dominate in any other school. She could of chosen a school with better weather, scenery ( although nothing compares to Connecticut scenery), academics (again Northeastern education one of best in the country), ect.. but she chose us. And i LOOOVVVEEE that Boston or Jones aren't going to Uconn. The high school classes of 19,20,21,22,and 23 are whats going to change the womens game forever. New Jersey is stupid loaded with young talent, maybe even better than Fudd. Fudd just evolved faster as a player for her class. I think Olivia Miles will be the new No#1 and she will choose Uconn. Notre Dame is going to get a bunch of sorority girls that bonded that "one summer" and want to be with each other forever. Uconn gets game changing athletes that sacrifice everything, to be coached and pushed by the greatest in the game.

So people, loosing out on Boston, and/or Jones, is literally not even the worst thing that can happen, at all. I AM SUPER HAPPY THAT AUBREY chose us, and breathe!!.

Reaction Score
and he has disappeared since the Boston announcement so who knows if he is actually real or not ;)

I believe he actually flipped out before the Boston announcement. if my memory is correct................ he was talking about Jones and his final words were something like "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM" I could be wrong but I thought that was it...................too busy to go back and look right now............

Reaction Score
There was a article on the courant about Haley’s decision tomorrow. Apparently they didn’t offer Sam Brunelle a scholly cause they were focused on Boston. I said all along Sam Brunelle wanted UCONN all along and now that Boston committed to South Carolina im sure Geno is wishing he offered Sam now. A top 5 player is looking good right about now... A big recruiting mistake

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Ayyyyy, im sooooo tired of hearing about Boston or Jones!!!!.. like wtf, we got Aubrey GriffiN people!!. I thank this young woman very much for having the guts to come to an elite program like Uconn and be coached by Geno, knowing she can virtually dominate in any other school. She could of chosen a school with better weather, scenery ( although nothing compares to Connecticut scenery), academics (again Northeastern education one of best in the country), ect.. but she chose us. And i LOOOVVVEEE that Boston or Jones aren't going to Uconn. The high school classes of 19,20,21,22,and 23 are whats going to change the womens game forever. New Jersey is stupid loaded with young talent, maybe even better than Fudd. Fudd just evolved faster as a player for her class. I think Olivia Miles will be the new No#1 and she will choose Uconn. Notre Dame is going to get a bunch of sorority girls that bonded that "one summer" and want to be with each other forever. Uconn gets game changing athletes that sacrifice everything, to be coached and pushed by the greatest in the game.
So people, loosing out on Boston, and/or Jones, is literally not even the worst thing that can happen, at all. I AM SUPER HAPPY THAT AUBREY chose us, and breathe!!.
come on.gif

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I believe he actually flipped out before the Boston announcement. if my memory is correct...... he was talking about Jones and his final words were something like "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM" I could be wrong but I thought that was it....too busy to go back and look right now..
Dorf’s last posts were one week ago on Wednesday afternoon prior to Boston’s announcement. The one you quote was his next to last, followed up with a video post a few hours later of Chevy Chase as Fletch.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
There was a article on the courant about Haley’s decision tomorrow. Apparently they didn’t offer Sam Brunelle a scholly cause they were focused on Boston. I said all along Sam Brunelle wanted UCONN all along and now that Boston committed to South Carolina im sure Geno is wishing he offered Sam now. A top 5 player is looking good right about now... A big recruiting mistake
Good lord you really can't stop yourself, can you?

Reaction Score
Well I can't see Geno not waiting the extra day before putting out the press release. Maybe Haley is making all her calls today to let the coaches know her decision before announcing first thing tomorrow morning. Perhaps Geno just received his thanks but no thanks call. South Carolina put theirs out a few weeks ago, so maybe they didn't seriously think they were in the running for Boston.
They couldn’t have put it out a few weeks ago. The signing oeriod was last week and schools are not permitted to announce until the LOI period.

Reaction Score
I said all along Sam Brunelle wanted UCONN all along and now that Boston committed to South Carolina im sure Geno is wishing he offered Sam now. A top 5 player is looking good right about now... A big recruiting mistake

What is your point? Recruiting is always a series of gambles. Sometimes they work; sometimes they dont.

Reaction Score
Remember jackie Gemelos and all that hype on her game ??... Granted she had injuries, but still. . :) Fudd is amazing, but not a Breanna Stewart game changer in any means. Fudd reminds me of Epiphany Prince. I believe that even without MoJeff or Tuck, Uconn would of won 4 still. I saw, and for 5 seconds spoke to Stewie her senior year of high school, and saw her again when she played the Liberty here in NYC, and let me tell you, the same person, same demeanor, same maturity she's always had. The recruits that come to uconn and sign are not looking for comfort, "lets hug around the campfire and share memories" type of stuff. These recruits (Millenials) are wayyy too emotional and prefer pampering and nurturing, rather than reality and discipline.

Reaction Score
Dorf picked up his information and evaporated after Boston signed.
Have seen some major trolling through the years but this wins that (dubious) prize. Likely Dorf has multiple alias he or she uses and is currently trolling on a different topic.

Reaction Score
Remember jackie Gemelos and all that hype on her game ??... Granted she had injuries, but still. . :) Fudd is amazing, but not a Breanna Stewart game changer in any means. Fudd reminds me of Epiphany Prince. I believe that even without MoJeff or Tuck, Uconn would of won 4 still. I saw, and for 5 seconds spoke to Stewie her senior year of high school, and saw her again when she played the Liberty here in NYC, and let me tell you, the same person, same demeanor, same maturity she's always had. The recruits that come to uconn and sign are not looking for comfort, "lets hug around the campfire and share memories" type of stuff. These recruits (Millenials) are wayyy too emotional and prefer pampering and nurturing, rather than reality and discipline.
Fudd isn't just the best in her class, she's better than the two classes ahead of her. I don't get the Prince comparison at all. Way different type of handles, Prince is much shorter, and her shot was always a little broke. Fudd had the smoothest jump shot since Mya in my opinion.

Reaction Score
But why then did these players all visit together and come to a game as recently as a few weeks ago if the writing has been on the wall for a long time? I'll admit I thought that was a good sign, but perhaps it means a lot less than I thought it did at the time.

Not to be a downer, but I always felt that the others showing on the visit was a bad sign. Kinda like there's a pact and they showed kinda to get in the way and remind them of their pact. Always felt none of those four would end up here. Sounds crazy but they are teens and good friends.

Reaction Score
Fudd isn't just the best in her class, she's better than the two classes ahead of her. I don't get the Prince comparison at all. Way different type of handles, Prince is much shorter, and her shot was always a little broke. Fudd had the smoothest jump shot since Mya in my opinion.

agreed.................she's the closest I've seen to a sure thing in many years (along with PB)................................she'd be averaging 14 points a game for UConn right now

Reaction Score
agreed.......she's the closest I've seen to a sure thing in many years (along with PB).......she'd be averaging 14 points a game for UConn right now
Yea her and Paige aren't just potential pros. They have elite impact potential that we haven't seen in guards in a very very long time.

Reaction Score
Have seen some major trolling through the years but this wins that (dubious) prize. Likely Dorf has multiple alias he or she uses and is currently trolling on a different topic.

Dorf was a clown and somehow convinced some people on this board that he had "inside information" because he stated he overheard a group of recruits(Boston, Fudd, Bueckers, Jones, etc) talking about going to UConn. The really sad part is that some people were gullible enough to believe him!

Reaction Score
Not to be a downer, but I always felt that the others showing on the visit was a bad sign. Kinda like there's a pact and they showed kinda to get in the way and remind them of their pact. Always felt none of those four would end up here. Sounds crazy but they are teens and good friends.

So, Bueckers and Fudd wasted time and money to visit UConn in order to "get in the way and remind Boston and Jones of their pact"? Is this a joke?

Reaction Score
Have seen some major trolling through the years but this wins that (dubious) prize. Likely Dorf has multiple alias he or she uses

Nah, our trusty mods can see IP addresses, so they know if someone is trying to use multiple names. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom