Aubrey Griffin to UConn | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Aubrey Griffin to UConn

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Based on what I have read, barring injury, at the end of this season we may see that UConn may have already signed a top five recruit in Griffin. She may be thinking that so many people are talking about all that UConn did not sign instead of who they did sign. I hope that inspires her to be even more determined to raise her game to a higher level. I believe she will finish at least in the top ten of recruiting rankings for this class. Like so many people, there are those on this board who are more concerned about what UConn does not have instead of being thankful for what they do have., Just saying.
Not likely that Aubrey will crack the top 10 in the rankings because she does not have an AAU season of basketball remaining this spring. Remember that even the dominating season that AEH had for Ossining in her senior year (Gatorade State POY) did not elevate her stock enough to be named McDonalds AA.
even if Aubrey makes USA basketball team this summer the ranking for the 2019 will not be revised because they are only a few weeks away from being on campus.
It really doesn't matter where Aubrey ends up ranked either. She has a opportunity to step in and contribute at UCONN on Day 1-I think she will.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Coco, what is more important to me is that she plays like a top ten player regardless of her ranking. Thanks for the information on the rankings. I suppose what I was trying to say is that it is quite likely that UConn got a commitment from a very talented player, much better than what her ranking would indicate. I hope she has a top ten performance this season.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Coco, what is more important to me is that she plays like a top ten player regardless of her ranking. Thanks for the information on the rankings. I suppose what I was trying to say is that it is quite likely that UConn got a commitment from a very talented player, much better than what her ranking would indicate. I hope she has a top ten performance this season.
I feel you! You and I want Aubrey to outperform her ranking. At the moment, the reality of UCONN WBB is that UCONN cannot afford for a single recruit to underperform relative to their ranking. Yes that includes this season.

Reaction Score
There was a article on the courant about Haley’s decision tomorrow. Apparently they didn’t offer Sam Brunelle a scholly cause they were focused on Boston. I said all along Sam Brunelle wanted UCONN all along and now that Boston committed to South Carolina im sure Geno is wishing he offered Sam now. A top 5 player is looking good right about now... A big recruiting mistake

Brunelle WAS offered BleedBlue72....I was hoping it worked out but.....ND pushed really hard and UConn did not

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom