April Transfer thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

April Transfer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Colorado coach tells me they are going after Anna Makurat. She would make a tremendous addition to an improving team that has All PAC-12 Mya electing for a Covid 5th season, Jaden returning from injury, Frida hitting from three, and Peanut doing a bit of everything. Remember this is a Colorado team that beat NC Stanford this year and would have won both games the year before except for near miracle last second plays. And it is the team that outplayed Stanford’s NC game opponent, Arizona, only to lose by three when they missed 9 fourth quarter free throws. Of course, the competition will be fierce with Oregon and UCLA in the mix.

Reaction Score
We need players for next season. Seems like a good pickup from my view.
Definitely a great addition. Lexie is a scoring threat imo; I just thought Kara only wanted certain players and wasn’t honoring certain scholarships

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Negative...just briefly looked at her stats.

We need players for next season. Seems like a good pickup from my view.
You might want to check out this thread from December your truly might come off as being a little cruel mainly because I was shocked and amazed.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
You might want to check out this thread from December your truly might come off as being a little cruel mainly because I was shocked and amazed.

How long was she at Uconn?

Reaction Score
I wonder if Sidney Cooks will go to Seton Hall. Espinoza-Hunter noted big news.

jonson

Oregonian
Reaction Score
Colorado coach tells me they are going after Anna Makurat. She would make a tremendous addition to an improving team that has All PAC-12 Mya electing for a Covid 5th season, Jaden returning from injury, Frida hitting from three, and Peanut doing a bit of everything. Remember this is a Colorado team that beat NC Stanford this year and would have won both games the year before except for near miracle last second plays. And it is the team that outplayed Stanford’s NC game opponent, Arizona, only to lose by three when they missed 9 fourth quarter free throws. Of course, the competition will be fierce with Oregon and UCLA in the mix.
I'd love to know how Graves and Payne handle this sort of competition (assuming all of the information is correct), since they are very close. (As some might not know, J. R. was his assistant back in the day; she also played for him at St. Mary's.)

Reaction Score
Does she want to be apart_from_greatness or a_part_of_greatness?
Exactly what I said. That type of public blunder doesn’t seem to bode well for an academic institution such as Duke to finalize any degree in. (Says this public MA HS MATH teacher who regularly reminds students that they can judge me on numbers and problem solving, not “wording” (my own term- or maybe not since not picked up by spell check)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom