April recruiting thread | Page 13 | The Boneyard

April recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Why would anyone need to have an account to search Twitter? It's inane.

At least I know it's not just me. I'm holding out hope this isn't permanent.
The plus side to making an account is that you can monitor Coach Daley and Coach Valley’s following for new POIs.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Why would anyone need to have an account to search Twitter? It's inane.

At least I know it's not just me. I'm holding out hope this isn't permanent.
There have been a lot of changes at Twitter since the ownership changed. I expect you will need an account.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
There have been a lot of changes at Twitter since the ownership changed. I expect you will need an account.

Right. This appears to be an attempt to force people to make accounts. I've never been a big fan of blackmail though.

Reaction Score
Max Preps California All-State team. Morgan Cheli is fourth team despite missing much of the regular season.

Is Geno after McKenna Woliczko?

Without the injury I believe Cheli would probably have been 1st team. She, Watkins, and Kennedy Smith are most likely the best all around players in the state. As for Woliczko, as well as GA and Sue Phillips know each other I think they probably had a good conversation about her when he was out at Mitty last fall. About every big program in the country will be after her and one factor will be how she will view a Stanford education. VanDerveer has offered her already along with SC but there seems to be a question about whether VanDerveer will still be there in 3 years.

Reaction Score
Cheli had a solid showing at EYBL: 2023 Nike Girls EYBL
Cal Stars don’t seem to have quite as much talent is they did a year ago.
I agree, I saw 3 of her games against good competition and she does everything. She’s the best passer and defender in every game and her BB IQ is off the charts. I also agree that this is the weakest Cal Stars team in a while.

Reaction Score
I watched 2 of their games and that’s a tough, well coached team and Fournier, Swords, and Bascoe have non stop motors. In the Philly Rise game, Fournier basically took Kennedy Umeh out of it while giving away a lot of size.

Reaction Score
UConn POI Annika Soltau from Germany has committed to Wash U.
Washington is low key going to be a really good program with the player that have committed thus far. They probably need one more good recruit and two solid transfer players.

Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog