Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Readable size

89BE5FDC-6BA7-4B86-BD56-71B143E5B858.jpeg

Reaction Score
Coach Valley unfollowed Lauren Betts, Lauren followed more UCLA players. I’d expect her commitment to be coming soon.

Makes UCLA an instant contender now with Betts and Rice.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
More scouting opinions on last weekend's top players:

Kayleigh Heckel, Kyndal Walker, Dee Alexander, Sanai Green

Reaction Score
Is this an NIL thing?

Yes, this is a NIL.

Endeavor Group Holdings, Inc. (formerly known as William Morris Endeavor and WME-IMG) is an American holding company for talent and media agencies with its primary offices in Beverly Hills, California, United States.[2][3] The company was founded in April 2009 after the merger of the William Morris Agency and the original Endeavor Talent Agency. Endeavor represents artists in film, television, music, theater, digital media, and publishing.[4] It also represents the NFL and NHL.

.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endeavor_(company)

Last edited:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Extensive piece from Maggie Vanoni on Morgan Cheli:

Phillips, who has led the Monarchs for 30 years, says Morgan came to her as a freshman already with a high basketball IQ. But in the past few seasons, Morgan’s learned how to take those skills and apply them to different positions on the court. While she often plays point guard for the Monarchs, the 6-foot-2 guard can also play positions two through four.

"I think I’m pretty comfortable everywhere," Morgan said. "I love having the ball in my hands and being a playmaker, being able to score at all three levels, being able to keep the defense guessing (and) spread out the defense so I can find my teammates."

When that versatility is met with her competitive fire, Morgan becomes a whole different person out on the court. She’s fearless. She creates her own shot. She makes elaborate passes look seamless and never seems to back down.

Reaction Score
Notable edit: Makayla Blakes is 6' tall, if it's the same Blakes I've seen play for Rutgers Prep and the Philly Rise.
Difference is worth noting.
Most of these "reporters" take the heights listed by the first "reporter." In some cases, the heights were listed when the prospect was in the seventh/eighth grade. Some girls do grow some after age 12/13. For us, Milaysia Fulwiley has grown at least three inches since she was listed at 5-6 in the eighth grade - and never changed. Im sure there are plenty of other examples.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Most of these "reporters" take the heights listed by the first "reporter." In some cases, the heights were listed when the prospect was in the seventh/eighth grade. Some girls do grow some after age 12/13. For us, Milaysia Fulwiley has grown at least three inches since she was listed at 5-6 in the eighth grade - and never changed. Im sure there are plenty of other examples.
Thanks, got that down. That's why I brought it up. It's not really that hard to check -- my go-to, tie-breaker is the U.S.A. basketball site since they really don't have a vested interested in inflating a kid's height. Right? ;)

Reaction Score
Thanks, got that down. That's why I brought it up. It's not really that hard to check -- my go-to, tie-breaker is the U.S.A. basketball site since they really don't have a vested interested in inflating a kid's height. Right? ;)
I sometimes wish there were some objective source for stuff like this. But I’m pretty sure every summer team just takes the kid’s word for it. I suppose the school they commit to may actually take a measurement. Now I wonder what relationship that measurement has to whatever they put on their website.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I sometimes wish there were some objective source for stuff like this. But I’m pretty sure every summer team just takes the kid’s word for it. I suppose the school they commit to may actually take a measurement. Now I wonder what relationship that measurement has to whatever they put on their website.
USA Basketball reports actual heights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom