Americans Abroad | Page 15 | The Boneyard

Americans Abroad

Reaction Score
Eric Lichaj has a brace at half as Nottingham are beating Arsenal 2-1 in the cup. One was a stunner as well.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Eric Lichaj has a brace at half as Nottingham are beating Arsenal 2-1 in the cup. One was a stunner as well.
I was hoping for a 3-1 Arsenal win with Lichaj scoring a consolation goal. Good for Lichaj, but damn, I'm really getting tired of Wenger.

Reaction Score
We botched this one hard. Jonathan Gonzalez of Monterrey has (or us currently in the process of) filed a one time switch to become a Mexico international. Great prospect, only 18 years old, and has stated in the past he wanted to represent us.

Reaction Score
Him, McKennie and Pulisic should have been our midfield for the next 5 years. Unbelievable how we messed this up

Reaction Score
Him, McKennie and Pulisic should have been our midfield for the next 5 years. Unbelievable how we messed this up
Yeah, the kid Parks from Benfica looks good too, but Gonzalez is younger and has gotten real minutes. USSF is pretty pitiful.

Reaction Score
and we have the two kids in La Masia. The future is still very bright, but this one hurts. Jon Gon is gonna be at a huge European club soon

Reaction Score
and we have the two kids in La Masia. The future is still very bright, but this one hurts. Jon Gon is gonna be at a huge European club soon
Hopefully they keep progressing yeah. And I agree I still really like the future, but as opposed to some of the guys in our system Gonzalez seemed like a sure bet. I really like Adams too, similar player to Gonzalez, very hard worker, just don’t know what position he’ll play, don’t wanna waste him on the wing. Also was not too enthused by the January camp roster, thought we could have brought in some younger MLS prospects and U-23 european club players.

Reaction Score
Another feather in Arena’s cap.

Apparently being snubbed in November played a role in this.

Reaction Score
Arena? You mean Sarachan?

Nope.

Because they are literalky the same person. He is like Arena’s George DeLeone. Arena should have been shoring this up all year.Tab Ramos too.

Get these serial losers out of US Soccer forever.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Nope.

Because they are literalky the same person. He is like Arena’s George DeLeone. Arena should have been shoring this up all year.Tab Ramos too.

Get these serial losers out of US Soccer forever.
But it wasn't Arena in November. That was Sarachan. (Granted Arena could have used him in the Gold Cup, but that wasn't what the article said the breaking point was. It was the Nov friendly, after Arena was out.)

The November friendly wouldn't have tied him anyway, but at least it would have given us a chance.

Reaction Score
a comedy of errors all around. I don't know anything that happened behind the scenes, but how do you leave this at-risk top prospect out of the gold cup and november. total joke.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
But it wasn't Arena in November. That was Sarachan. (Granted Arena could have used him in the Gold Cup, but that wasn't what the article said the breaking point was. It was the Nov friendly, after Arena was out.)

The November friendly wouldn't have tied him anyway, but at least it would have given us a chance.

God dam it you are so dense.

Sarachan is Arena’s little stooge. Use your brain. Arena owns this too because he failed to bring in new talent was biased towards “Americans”.

Reaction Score
a comedy of errors all around. I don't know anything that happened behind the scenes, but how do you leave this top prospect out of the gold cup and november. total joke.

If JK is still the manager, we qualify for the WC and this kid isn’t playing for Mexico.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
God dam it you are so dense.

Sarachan is Arena’s little stooge. Use your brain. Arena owns this too because he failed to bring in new talent was biased towards “Americans”.
I'm not the one who doesn't understand who the coach was in November. Your Arena hatred clouds any semblance of intellect. It's ok to hate Arena and still be able to critically think.

Reaction Score
I'm not the one who doesn't understand who the coach was in November. Your Arena hatred clouds any semblance of intellect. It's ok to hate Arena and still be able to critically think.

Too bad you don’t have an intellect to cloud.

If you’re so stupid that you fail to see how Arena owns a piece of this then you have nothing to discuss with me.

Reaction Score
So apparently according to Soccer America, Bruce Arena had Thomas Rongen, the same clown who drove away Nevin Subotic in charge of recruiting Gonzales.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Too bad you don’t have an intellect to cloud.

If you’re so stupid that you fail to see how Arena owns a piece of this then you have nothing to discuss with me.
You're right there is not much I can do to help you understand. Go ahead and wallow in your blind hatred, it seems to make you happy. You should have a great time this summer whining about the lack of USA.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom