Americans Abroad | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Americans Abroad

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Cyle Larin signs with Besiktas. That would be cool, a UConn guy play against Bayern Munich. Here's an article about Orlando's reaction.
Sounds more like it wasn't a valid contract he signed with Besiktas and they paid off Orlando so Orlando wouldn't take them to court. Or they didn't want to go to court to figure out if it was valid or not. Larin is a bit of a dik.

Reaction Score
Tim Chandler looked good today.

Tim Chandler almost always looks good in the Bundesliga. How many shots to look good in the red, white and blue does anyone deserve? I'm fine either way with the next coach wanting to call him up or having nothing to do with him.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Tim Chandler almost always looks good in the Bundesliga. How many shots to look good in the red, white and blue does anyone deserve?.
At least as many as Darlington Nagby.

Reaction Score
How many caps has Chandler had in the current cycle? Not that many by my memory. That game against Honduras was 5 years ago this week. It was bad. He was bad. It was also a midweek game in central america coming straight from a german winter.

He has probably been our best option at several points over the last 4 years. Oh well.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Dan, you are pretty much wrong about everything yet you persevere. Dilly Dilly!

I was wrong about Chandler having more caps than Nagbe??? Maybe you should give Google a try before you claim victory, clown...

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Not since Arena took over. Which was the point.

Reaction Score
Yedlin is getting burned all over the field against ManU. He doesn't look like he belongs

Reaction Score
Search 'Yedlin' on Twitter and you'll see the difference of opinion between the UK/Newcastle and American followers. It's stark

I try to watch as many games featuring Americans as possible. Sure, Yedlin had his hands full with Alexis but he looked like the weakest man on the field. He couldn't string a pass along and the 2nd half chance he had to cross the ball was embarrassing to watch.

I like him as a player. I just think he didn't belong yesterday, despite the score

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Search 'Yedlin' on Twitter and you'll see the difference of opinion between the UK/Newcastle and American followers. It's stark

I try to watch as many games featuring Americans as possible. Sure, Yedlin had his hands full with Alexis but he looked like the weakest man on the field. He couldn't string a pass along and the 2nd half chance he had to cross the ball was embarrassing to watch.

I like him as a player. I just think he didn't belong yesterday, despite the score
He did have a really nice/dangerous cross in the first half.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom