Alleyne to the transfer portal | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Alleyne to the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A bit surprising at first glance, but less so on deeper examination.

He probably wasn't going to start here. Or, at least, if he were, that would suggest some deficiencies in the lineup.

He's probably not quite good enough to get significant money as a professional.

Maybe another year of NIL at a place he's going to be one of the top contributors makes sense.

He'll always have been a big part of a championship run and an easy guy to root for.

Reaction Score
Accomplished what he wanted to at UConn..Got the ring/banner.. Working on building his pro resume by getting more PT and showcasing his skills at one last stop..

Wish him well.. Was a tough /clutch two way guy for us.. Wouldn't have the banner without him this year!

Show your love for UConn and please stay out of the BE!!

Tea leaves becoming clearer

Reaction Score
I guess we are going to start seeing guys play their four years at four different schools, one year each.

Reaction Score
First instinct is NOOOOOOO!!! After pausing for a second must mean there’s some moving pieces going on
Me thinks this says newton us staying and backcourt/wing minutes will be tough if not similar to last year. He’s proved he needs more floor time. May bode well for diarra.

Reaction Score
I’m so grateful this kid sacrificed a starting role, minutes, and shots to be a role player on a championship team. I never anticipated that he or Newton would play two years, so I can’t say I’m surprised or that it even hurts. He’s secured his place in UConn history, and he’s earned the right to act in his best interests. I wish him all the luck in the world!

Reaction Score
I think this was a miss step for him- going for back to back National Championships & being on National TV all the time with a opportunity to get 25 minutes a game if he’d continue to elevate his game- what could be a bigger opportunity for trying to show your talent to go play PRO?

Appreciate his attitude & willingness to take a lesser role for the better of the team & those type of sacrifices were a good reason why the Huskies are National Champions- thank you!

Reaction Score
Thank you Nahiem for everything! He had a rough stretch in BE play but bounced back in a major way to be a key contributor for a national championship with fantastic defense and a shot that looked better and better as the year went on.

That takes a lot of guts and a lot of resilience. Best of luck and I’ll be following him closely wherever he ends up

Reaction Score
I'll never forget the smile on Naheim's face in the waning seconds and right after in Houston. It was like the biggest smile you'll ever see. Like so happy but also the realization a lifetime dream was fulfilled.

Always thought his D was underrated - beat the offensive player to the spot sooo often!

Kromah and Naheim, two guys that gave us a year and played steady ball for us. Wish him nothing but the best!!!

Reaction Score
Thanks Nahiem. Really stepped it up the 2nd half of the season and played a key role in us getting the 5th championship. From everything your hear he is even a better person . Wish him all the best and will continue to root for him.

Reaction Score
Best of luck, you played a big part in bringing in hardware to Storrs. Does this mean we get a yes from this stud Friday ?

He is definitely not the best player in the portal. Idk who this guy with 92 followers is, but he doesn't watch much ball. But Timberlaje he's really, really good at his role, which is exactly what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom