Alleyne to the transfer portal | The Boneyard

Alleyne to the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't really get this one, thought him being family friends with the Castle's was a big draw for him. Either way I will always respect him and thank him for being an integral part of #5. Best of luck wherever you land Alleyne!

Reaction Score
Bummer, but he could go start somewhere.. Tea leaves to be read here but I won’t speculate.

He deserves to start somewhere, likely wouldn’t have done it here next year, he was a large part of our March run - BEST OF LUCK!

Reaction Score
This doesn't need to be some cloak and dagger stuff. It makes all the sense in the world that a former ACC starter would want to close out his college career with a bigger role than he likely would have had here next year.

Best of luck to a great kid.

Reaction Score
I don't really get this one, thought him being family friends with the Castle's was a big draw for him. Either way I will always respect him and thank him for being an integral part of #5. Best of luck wherever you land Alleyne!
I thought Stephon and the Castle family would be a factor. Plus he was a girl friend in Storrs. A lot of good reasons to stay.

Either way, he will shine elsewhere and I hope he does. He's a great kid...

Reaction Score
Does he get another free transfer because he is a grad transfer? Interesting timing right before the Timberlake visit…..

Reaction Score
Timing is suspicious...

Tonight Show Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Reaction Score
this is surprising considering the castle connection mentioned above and his relationship with nika muhl. that being said, super happy for him!! hope he kills it at his next stop.

will be stoked to see either timberlake or one of the new guys (solo ball??) step up next year.

Reaction Score
Nahiem was an underrated part of our success this year. He played with confidence, and took some important shots when it seemed like other guys were getting tight. I'd keep Nahiem over a transfer like Timberlake. But it does seem like there are less minutes becoming available every day, so maybe this is a win-win for Nahiem and UConn. But I'll add Nahiem to a list of transfers that I hope nothing but the best for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom