Akok 'Cuse/Pitt Visits | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Akok 'Cuse/Pitt Visits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Would be nice for fans, the players, and recruits.
Neutral site game in Boston makes no sense. Not a convenient location, and we get no coverage at all in Boston sports media. Very parochial town.

JCSuperstar

Garbage Time All Star
Reaction Score
Almost done. If he somehow manages to leave without a commitment it would be a miracle.
Cuse6.png

Reaction Score
Akok looks very excited sitting next to JB
1540131612096.png

Last edited by a moderator:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Yup. Adults don't pee their pants without a medical issue, unless they're drunk. And I doubt he was drunk. With my chronic kidney disease I drink three or four liters of water a day. I've come damn close to peeing my pants many times, often on long drives. Thank god for Snapple bottles.

Was that TMI? Just checking.
Note to self: politely decline if Tom offers you a Snapple.

Reaction Score

As Akok looks bored and trapped, Boeheim thinks:

We're on thin ice,
The air is out of the balloon,
The horse is out of the barn,
The wheels are falling off,
The ship is sailing,
The train is leaving the station,
The curtain's coming down,
We're hanging by a thread,
We're down and out,
Close but no cigar,
The water is over the dam, AND
The fat lady may have already sung...........................

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'm sure you googled, but for posterity, there's a 100% chance this is incontinence.

View attachment 35468

I'll cut some slack due to his medical issues. Won't cut him any slack for not knowing better and wearing light gray pants. Gotta be smart and wear dark colored slacks that won't show a difference if they get a bit wet.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Syracuse would be a good place to “chill” out. Syracuse is one of the snowiest places in the country. Average annual snowfall is over 10 feet. Storrs CT comes in at just under 3 feet. We’re talking a Hilton Unit MORE snow in Syracuse...
My son and family live just south of the city. He's a prof, not at SU. It kind of depends where you live around Syracuse how the lake effect snow gets you. Since he's been there, , about 9 years. there have been about 3 years when CT had more snow than just south of the Cuse. They are really good with snow removal. It is a very poor city, and my son, who used to be at VTech, says Blacksburg was more sophisticated than Syracuse. His wife, who does speech therapy in the Syracuse schools says it's pretty rough. If SU wasn't there, it would be totally crummy (love SU or not, it is a definite big plus for the city) . But, they have some really good restaurants and some pretty good annual festivals.

Reaction Score
If weather is a factor for Akok ( and I doubt it is) both Syracuse and
Connecticut have serious arctic winters, trying to say which is worse is futile. Guys like this are focused on BB and an NBA career. They don’t care about the restaurants in town or annual cultural events. They are not planning on spending the rest of their life there. If weather was a factor, why in the first place would he visit either Uconn or Syracuse?

Reaction Score
So now do we expect Akok to take a day or two to consider things and make a decision? Or will he be encouraged to take more OV's? Is he seriously considering anyone else?

Reaction Score
If weather is a factor for Akok ( and I doubt it is) both Syracuse and
Connecticut have serious arctic winters, trying to say which is worse is futile. Guys like this are focused on BB and an NBA career. They don’t care about the restaurants in town or annual cultural events. They are not planning on spending the rest of their life there. If weather was a factor, why in the first place would he visit either Uconn or Syracuse?

Anyone who compares Conn. winters to Syracuse winters is really not aware of what Syracuse is like.

Try 10 degrees colder + 3x more snow + constant cloud cover.

It is a huge difference.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I'll cut some slack due to his medical issues. Won't cut him any slack for not knowing better and wearing light gray pants. Gotta be smart and wear dark colored slacks that won't show a difference if they get a bit wet.

Or where some diesel depends.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
So now do we expect Akok to take a day or two to consider things and make a decision? Or will he be encouraged to take more OV's? Is he seriously considering anyone else?
His last visit will be to Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown