Akok 'Cuse/Pitt Visits | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Akok 'Cuse/Pitt Visits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
He clearly wants to get this over with so that he can commit to UConn already
He clearly wants to greet Kofi next weekend with a heartfelt handshake and half/chest bump.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If you had a chance to avoid a Pitt football game, wouldn't you seize it?

Better to see a Pitt football game than a Pitt basketball game. No recruit should be subjected to watch a 8-24 (0-18) basketball team.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Their board features a 32-page thread obsessing over the Boneyard which dates back over a year. If their school and program are so vastly superior to ours, why spend so much time and bandwidth on us?
32 pages because they don't have good pizza.

Reaction Score
Lots of reasons for that. Just Google “What’s the most polluted lake in the US”. Onondaga Lake in downtown Cuse baby. At one point they were dumping 20 lbs of Mercury a day into the lake along with millions of pounds of raw sewage per year. No fish can live it because of the toxins. Just living near it smelled so bad people couldn’t keep windows open. Why people consciously choose to live there I’ll never know.

There WERE lots of jobs at Carrier, Honeywell and its predecessors, GE and many others. I recall one area, north and west of downtown I believe, where there were very large factory buildings with massive parking lots that were about 10-20 percent full in the late 70's. I'm fairly certain the lots are not any more full of cars today.
Found this article indicting the Syracuse economy and life there. Deindustrialization and unemployment in Syracuse, New York
Also this article about Onondaga Lake. Onondaga Lake – The Most Polluted Lake In America
Maybe Syracuse is the right moniker.

Reaction Score
There WERE lots of jobs at Carrier, Honeywell and its predecessors, GE and many others. I recall one area, north and west of downtown I believe, where there were very large factory buildings with massive parking lots that were about 10-20 percent full in the late 70's. I'm fairly certain the lots are not any more full of cars today.
Found this article indicting the Syracuse economy and life there. Deindustrialization and unemployment in Syracuse, New York
Also this article about Onondaga Lake. Onondaga Lake – The Most Polluted Lake In America
Maybe Syracuse is the right moniker.
Onondaga Lake makes Syracuse sound like desolate cities in Siberia.

C

Chief00

It’s the damned curriculum review and class orientation. Miller where are you Glenn? We need UConn ‘s favorite son.
LOL - Every 18 year old recruit’s dream for their OV - class catalogs and various scheduling options. Design your dream class schedule.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
LOL - Every 18 year old recruit’s dream for their OV - class catalogs and various scheduling options. Design your dream class schedule.
That’s how we’re gonna get pooched in PITT. They knew this was the dangling carrot. Not tradition or NBA futures but efficient class planning.

Reaction Score
Is anyone playing the lotto DOUBLE PLAY this weekend?
Hear the odds are good.
Omg, two frontcourt 5 stars committing back to back? I can hardly believe our good fortune. What a turnaround in just 8 short months. Just amazing what Hurley is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom