Akok 'Cuse/Pitt Visits | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Akok 'Cuse/Pitt Visits

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Storrs is a beautiful campus. If is especially striking in the fall and Spring. Winter has a enough snow to be picturesque but not so much to make getting around an issue. Don't equate us with Syracuse.

And Miami is hot, sticky and miserable all but about 4 months of the year. Not saying Storrs weather is great compared to everybody, but Syracuse is uniquely awful.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I've read a bunch of posts in their thread claiming our facilities are trash, or at least inferior to theirs. Does Cuse have nice facilities? Can someone make them aware of the Werth center?

Reaction Score
And Miami is hot, sticky and miserable all but about 4 months of the year. Not saying Storrs weather is great compared to everybody, but Syracuse is uniquely awful.

Yes. Great thought. Young men hate it when it's so hot, sticky and miserable that other young people want to pull their shirts off all the time.

pj

Reaction Score
I heard he picked up AK from in front of the carrier dome Sunday and drove him back to PSA

I heard after the visit Syracuse paid for a Greyhound bus ticket home. Private plane was only for the way there.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Their board features a 32-page thread obsessing over the Boneyard which dates back over a year. If their school and program are so vastly superior to ours, why spend so much time and bandwidth on us?
74DFD91D-48FD-4690-BB35-085333671DE2.jpeg

Reaction Score
Their posters are not intelligent people in general.

Lots of reasons for that. Just Google “What’s the most polluted lake in the US”. Onondaga Lake in downtown Cuse baby. At one point they were dumping 20 lbs of Mercury a day into the lake along with millions of pounds of raw sewage per year. No fish can live it because of the toxins. Just living near it smelled so bad people couldn’t keep windows open. Why people consciously choose to live there I’ll never know.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Lots of reasons for that. Just Google “What’s the most polluted lake in the US”. Onondaga Lake in downtown Cuse baby. At one point they were dumping 20 lbs of Mercury a day into the lake along with millions of pounds of raw sewage per year. No fish can live it because of the toxins. Just living near it smelled so bad people couldn’t keep windows open. Why people consciously choose to live there I’ll never know.
TIL They also had a professor who was on the Saudis payroll, registered foreign agent. The stuff you learn

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Yes. Great thought. Young men hate it when it's so hot, sticky and miserable that other young people want to pull their shirts off all the time.

Was my exact thought. Young men tend to prefer clothing optional areas.

Reaction Score
Well its a good thing we are staying classy. Who cares what Syracuse folks think anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom