Akok 'Cuse/Pitt Visits | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Akok 'Cuse/Pitt Visits

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Anyone else seeing snowflakes on here or should I have only eaten half of that?

Me too. Could be wind blowin from 'cuse, or sign that Santa is comin.

I'm 3 gummies in but pretty sure the flakes are switching directons in sync with my mouse cursor.

Thanks, @temery!!! :confused:

Last edited:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
By the way, has anyone told Akok that Boeheim is so old that he pees his pants?

One of the young kids should tweet at all recruits pics of boeheim with piss pants, then napping, and then picking. Always.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
what's this "This post is either locked, or you are posting too often." Got that in another thread which i havent commented on in a couple days but is open

It means the person participated in the hijacking of a recruiting or otherwise on topic thread while I was in a pissy mood. If it was in error, sorry. If not, stay on topic in those threads.

Last edited:

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score

JB: "Now the reason all five players go side to side is because that is the zone defense that wins."

AA: "Mmmphh."

JB: : "Now watch here...there they go...left side, now to the right and BACK to the left!! You see that? Fluid. We play that 95% of the time."

AA: "Mmmmph"

JB: "Okay, so after this offensive set watch the transition to defense. TYUS!! GIVE UP THE BALL AND GET BACK!!! Okay, watch Akok...aaaaaand there we go. Side to side....and side to side again!! Love that!!"

AA: "Mmmph."

JB: "I have seen you play Akok. I know you can be taught quickly to go side to side really well."

Last edited:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
OMG, I didn't know this one! I sense another tweet coming!

I'm sure you googled, but for posterity, there's a 100% chance this is incontinence.

1540094191627.png

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I'm sure you googled, but for posterity, there's a 100% chance this is incontinence.

View attachment 35468
This is a tough one.

As someone who had prostate cancer at the same age Boeheim was when he had his, I can say that I've never had any accident like the one pictured, but I can also admit that incontinence after substantiality receding within the first year, is not something I can just take fully for granted.

I'll leave out the details, but say that I cut him some slack on this one. He can embarrass himself elsewhere well enough.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
Over at SU site even they say to get Akok away from Boieheim as quickly as possible. Funny there spin on that picture. Not saying we have him but always fun watching them sweat!

Reaction Score
If he is a Cuse guy then he is not a UConn type of guy. If he or any of his advisors pay any attention he knows he is wanted here. He is also likely intuitive enough to know he fits here. If not best wishes to the young man.

Great points.....................hopefully he IS a UConn type guy.

Reaction Score
He wasn't posing as the recruit. He posted as JCSuperstar. And his posts were fantastic.
I’m so embarrassed yet the entertainment overwhelmingly exceeds my naivety!

temery

What?
Reaction Score
This is a tough one.

As someone who had prostate cancer at the same age Boeheim was when he had his, I can say that I've never had any accident like the one pictured, but I can also admit that incontinence after substantiality receding within the first year, is not something I can just take fully for granted.

I'll leave out the details, but say that I cut him some slack on this one. He can embarrass himself elsewhere well enough.

Yup. Adults don't pee their pants without a medical issue, unless they're drunk. And I doubt he was drunk. With my chronic kidney disease I drink three or four liters of water a day. I've come damn close to peeing my pants many times, often on long drives. Thank god for Snapple bottles.

Was that TMI? Just checking.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
This is a tough one.

True that, Hans. July will be 8 years since my Dad's successful prostate cancer surgery. I was 40 then and hadn't had a physical since senior year of HS. Once I found out I have a 75% chance of getting PC too because of my family history and other variables, I get one every year like clockwork.

Boogers, hot wife, zone, assistant coach wife BJ's, 4>1? All on the table.

I say we give the guy a pass on pissing himself after beating death though.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Yup. Adults don't pee their pants without a medical issue, unless they're drunk. And I doubt he was drunk. With my chronic kidney disease I drink three or four liters of water a day. I've come damn close to peeing my pants many times, often on long drives. Thank god for Snapple bottles.

Was that TMI? Just checking.

Tom, I played golf with my buddies in New Milford yesterday and afterwards we had a few pops at 189 in Brookfield.

Hand to my heart this is a text between one of them and I once I made it home safe. He actually owns a medical supply store. Haha! My issue was luckily booze induced, not medical.

Image-1.jpg

Last edited:

zepfan

I'll make it.
Reaction Score
Tom, I played golf with my buddies in New Milford yesterday and afterwards we had a few pops at 189 in Brookfield.

Hand to my heart this is a text between one of them and I once I made it home safe. He actually owns a medical supply store. Haha! My issue was luckily booze induced, not medical.

View attachment 35470
I am never looking at the BY at 3:30 in the morning again!!! I check in on the Akok thread and I'm reading about our elderly member's experiences with incontinence. Wow!!! New rule.... stay off the site after midnight. I guess personal boundaries don't exist when no one knows your real identity. Well, it's late and I have to go take a crap :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom