Akok 'Cuse/Pitt Visits | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Akok 'Cuse/Pitt Visits

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Try Hartford... Storrs will just give you no result at all.

I mean I want akok as much as the next guy! But if we’re going head to head against Cuse I’m not sure we’re the best school to be grandstanding on the appeal of our location.
Have you talked to any out-of-staters who have visited Storrs lately? I have and universally people love it. That's anecdotal but 100% accurate as to what I've been hearing.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Syracuse much worse than Roch and Buff ... just take it easy on WNY they are CNY ... BIG diff!
Very true. Buffalo was really dumpy for a while but it has bounced back. Weather is only horrid south of the city. Rochester can actually be nice but the weather is still gloomy . But not as bad as Syracuse. Syracuse is dumpy and deteriorating. It is gloomy and more snowy than Rochester. Just awful.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Reading the tea leaves it all makes sense. Looks to me like the player wants to come to UConn and those close to him are saying just wait a second see what else is out there. Perhaps he'll come out of this weekend realizing that these other visits are just a waste of his time.

JCSuperstar

Garbage Time All Star
Reaction Score
This visit can't end soon enough
Cuse6.png

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
what's this "This post is either locked, or you are posting too often." Got that in another thread which i havent commented on in a couple days but is open

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
As hilarious as we all think this tread is this definitely the kind of thing a recruit sees and says “wow that school is lame.” Is this the kid who dropped a team after some fan was tweeting at him?

JCSuperstar

Garbage Time All Star
Reaction Score
As hilarious as we all think this tread is this definitely the kind of thing a recruit sees and says “wow that school is lame.” Is this the kid who dropped a team after some fan was tweeting at him?

If people think that is even remotely a possibility, go ahead and delete the thread. I just wanted to have some fun after we had to endure being trolled by Syracuse fans yesterday.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
what's this "This post is either locked, or you are posting too often." Got that in another thread which i havent commented on in a couple days but is open
Easy tiger, it's just a glitch. Don't take it personally.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
If people think that is even remotely a possibility, go ahead and delete the thread. I just wanted to have some fun after we had to endure being trolled by Syracuse fans yesterday.
What in this thread has been about Akok? It's a rival school pointing out all the obvious faults of Syracuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom