Akok Akok top five and OVs | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Akok Akok top five and OVs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Cuse is our biggest competition here. I'd be shocked if it wasn't between us and them.

Reaction Score
Hoyas just got a commit from 6-11 Malcolm Wilson today and they have another big already committed too. Maybe they saw the writing on the wall with Akok

The other big man (6'11', 240 pounds) had no other offers although Maryland and someone else was looking at him. They may tell Akok the other guys are centers and we want to get you ready for the NBA by playing you at the 3 and 4.

Reaction Score
Hoyas just got a commit from 6-11 Malcolm Wilson today and they have another big already committed too. Maybe they saw the writing on the wall with Akok

I believe they are both centers not PFs. Also, why would you give up on a 5* recruit who just signed up for an OV with you? Maybe he's using the visit to meet Patrick. In any case, I hope you're right!

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Two weeks from Friday. All hands on deck

upload_2018-9-25_20-48-37.gif

Reaction Score
I think our biggest obstacles are Syracuse and Pitt. Pitt with Capel is all of a sudden showing up on a lot of recruits radar.

PS: Only way we get Akok is if he commits during the visit. Can't imagine a spring time decision will be beneficial for us with Cuse expected to have a good team with all of their best players back from last year's Sweet 16 team.

PS: TrustInHurleyandKimani

Reaction Score
If he makes it to us we have to hope he commits because we don't want him on that Cuse visit.
We will see if Ewing can be a big man closer. I don't know what their future roster looks like, but right now he is more dangerous than JB.

Reaction Score
Ah, yeah non-factor there. But for AkAk, if he gets to Cuse after his UConn visit I don't like our chances.
What are the recruiting rules on OV's, as far as meeting current players and former Uconn stars and coaches who might be on campus that weekend? Might not be Hurley's style but thought I'd ask anyway.

Reaction Score
Isn't Boeheim really really old? Doesn't he have a history of health problems? Couldn't he retire at any moment?

And wasn't the NCAA or FBI sniffing around their program?

And isn't the weather brutally cold, snowy and gloomy there in the winter?

And don't they play a non-NBA defense?

Why in the world would Akok or Kofi want to go there?

Reaction Score
Isn't Boeheim really really old? Doesn't he have a history of health problems? Couldn't he retire at any moment?

Yes, yes, no, yes, yes, yes, don't know.

Reaction Score
I know we shouldn't put much stock in CB picks, but the 'Cuse got yet another pick for Akok yesterday. :eek:

upload_2018-9-26_12-20-37.png

Reaction Score

Because were irrelevant and stuck in a conference thats worse than C-USA. -Cuse fan, probably

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score

Also who would they have back on campus hangingniut at any given time? Melo, Fab Melo, Dion Waiters, Richardson?

We’d have Ray, Rip, Kemba, Bazz, Andre, Lamb, Rudy, Emeka at any given time. I mean Kyrie was just on campus

Reaction Score
Also who would they have back on campus hangingniut at any given time? Melo, Fab Melo, Dion Waiters, Richardson?

We’d have Ray, Rip, Kemba, Bazz, Andre, Lamb, Rudy, Emeka at any given time. I mean Kyrie was just on campus
I don’t think Fab’s gonna be there...

Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member