Akok Akok top five and OVs | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Akok Akok top five and OVs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yeah my bet is its UConn, Syracuse and Georgetown.

Just free jamming in my head. I'm not really sure what Pitt or Providence would bring to the table for him.

Reaction Score
Yeah my bet is its UConn, Syracuse and Georgetown.

Just free jamming in my head. I'm not really sure what Pitt or Providence would bring to the table for him.
Cuse fans online think they're basically out. They are surprised they got a visit

Reaction Score
Cuse fans online think they're basically out. They are surprised they got a visit

Eh surprised, not surprised by that.

I think if you're Akok, being a big man, getting to play for Patrick Ewing, getting playing time right off the bat - not a bad deal for him down there. I think there are far more pieces in play here though for us to be contenders a lot sooner than them.

Reaction Score
Eh surprised, not surprised by that.

I think if you're Akok, being a big man, getting to play for Patrick Ewing, getting playing time right off the bat - not a bad deal for him down there. I think there are far more pieces in play here though for us to be contenders a lot sooner than them.
Is Georgetown trying to load up on big men? This isn't the 1980's any more.

Georgetown lands 6-foot-11 center Malcolm Wilson | Zagsblog

Reaction Score
What forum? They don't seem pessimistic on syracusefan. They also got a CB pick today.

Reaction Score
I was wrong. They were talking about Kofi
Ah, yeah non-factor there. But for AkAk, if he gets to Cuse after his UConn visit I don't like our chances.

Reaction Score
I feel like he could commit to any of the first four schools he’s visiting. Tough one to read.

Reaction Score
A good ole fashioned BE heavyweight fight, love it! Georgetown scares me the most, what big man wouldn't want to work with Ewing? On the other hand, what big man has Cuse produced in the last decade? Go sit in a zone for 3-4 years and learn nothing about defense...but with the ACC they're still a threat I suppose.

PC/Pitt are back to being irrelevant to us (or so I hope).

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Pitt, being a weekday visit, has the looks of being irrelevant but beware - Jeff Capel and Tim O'Toole are tenacious recruiters and can make a skunkhole like UPitt seem like a palace
Of the other 3
Georgetown - Ewing is a big man's big man
PeeCee - Ed Cooley always beats UConn on a recruit yearly
Cuse - still don't get why anyone wants to go up to that God forbidden hellhole and play Pickerball

My guess is either GTown, PeeCee or UConn with UConn having the edge right now

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Pitt, being a weekday visit, has the looks of being irrelevant but beware - Jeff Capel and Tim O'Toole are tenacious recruiters and can make a skunkhole like UPitt seem like a palace
Of the other 3
Georgetown - Ewing is a big man's big man
PeeCee - Ed Cooley always beats UConn on a recruit yearly
Cuse - still don't get why anyone wants to go up to that God forbidden hellhole and play Pickerball

My guess is either GTown, PeeCee or UConn with UConn having the edge right now
PC beat Ollie for recruits. But they have been on this kid for awhile, still don't expect him to go there.

Reaction Score
A good ole fashioned BE heavyweight fight, love it! Georgetown scares me the most, what big man wouldn't want to work with Ewing? On the other hand, what big man has Cuse produced in the last decade? Go sit in a zone for 3-4 years and learn nothing about defense...but with the ACC they're still a threat I suppose.

PC/Pitt are back to being irrelevant to us (or so I hope).

I agree with you about G'town. Ewing's pitch to bigs seems to resonate with them. I think they are our biggest threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom