Akok Akok top five and OVs | The Boneyard

Akok Akok top five and OVs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hmmmm....

For comparisons sake...

Georgetown's First Night event is on October 6 (Akok will be there)
Pittsburgh's First Night event is on October 6 (Akok won't be there)
Providence's First Night event is on October 12 (he'll be at UConn's instead lol)

Couldn't find an exact date for Syracuse, but last year, they held their First Night event on October 20. I imagine they'll do that same thing this year since Akok is visiting on 10/20.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Now we can finally dispense with all this silly water play
Mmm, probably not. If we did it would be a dam shame.

Reaction Score
According to the article it looks like he isn't making a decision until the spring
I don't see a guy making all 5 visits within 5 weeks and then just sitting on his decision for another 5 months. Who knows, maybe he will, but there isn't a ton of new information or clarity he'll get by waiting and his visits are very organized.

Reaction Score
I don't see a guy making all 5 visits within 5 weeks and then just sitting on his decision for another 5 months. Who knows, maybe he will, but there isn't a ton of new information or clarity he'll get by waiting and his visits are very organized.
Perhaps, maybe he wants to see how their respective seasons progress?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

Yeah, and there is nobody on that list for whom he is a second option. No Duke, Kentucky, Kansas, UNC where he might be waiting to see who they land. All five schools would be glad to have him immediately.

Reaction Score
Yeah I highly doubt it takes him that long, but saying that will probably stop reporters from asking him about it constantly.

Reaction Score
I haven't been following this recruitment all that closely -- what's a comparison? Hoping he's more Donyell Marshall than Ater Majok (unless he goes elsewhere).

Reaction Score
I haven't been following this recruitment all that closely -- what's a comparison? Hoping he's more Donyell Marshall than Ater Majok (unless he goes elsewhere).
Definitely more Donyell, not sure he’s QUITE the rim protector Donyell was though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom